halodrol-50/orastan-A PCT

gerby

Awards
There is such a wealth of information here, I thought that I would pick some brains, especially Dr. D, before I spend my money on my post cycle therapy products. I've never used PH or steroids before, but I've had some halodrol-50 and some orastan-A in my possession for a while, and I'd like to run a cycle at the end of the summer. Over the next week or so, I'd like to order all the post cycle therapy so I have everything before I start. The H-50 will be run for 30 days (50 mg), and the orasan-A for 40 days (150 mg). For PCT, I was thinking nolvadex (serm) gespari's novadex xt (AI), and retain2 from anabolic extreme. I'd run the serm for 4 weeks, the AI for 6, and the retain 8 weeks. After reading the forums, several questions came to mind.

1. Is the cycle dosing right? Perhaps the Orastan-A should be run at 100 mg instead of 150, and maybe I should only run it for the 30 days while I'm on the halodrol?

2. Are the post cycle therapy products right? Clomid instead of Nolva or Clomid then Nolva?

3. Is there a better AI? Haven't heard novadex XT mentioned much in the forums. Would Rebount XT be a better fit here (wish to avoid the "leaky faucet")?

4. post cycle therapy length and doses. I thought I'd wait to hear from you guys before even suggesting a dose for the serm.

5. Support supps. When is the best time to take creatine or NO boosters during cycle? Is it better to stack these with the PH or wait until post cycle therapy and use it to help keep the gains? I usually run 6 week cycles of creatine and then take 6 weeks off. I could start this mid cycle and so it could be run well into PCT. Thoughts?

6. HGH. I've read a ton of stuff on Universal Kits products with the HGH precursors. Running 5 days on and 2 off with every fifth week off can keep the cycle running for months. I've read that this is very important during post cycle therapy.

7. Where would the retain2 fit in? Does it do anything other than cortisol control that I should be concerned about, such as interacting with the other supps, PH's, or agravating estrogen or anything crazy? Would a different product be a better fit? I think it's important to take a cort blocker during post cycle therapy, but maybe I'm off base.

I'm sure that your responses will illicit some more questions from me, but I've got some time to discuss this before I make a move. I'd like to know everything I can before I start. Thanks in advance for all the help. I know you guys will take care of my questions.