Nolva dosing

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up an Epistane and Propadrol cycle in a couple of days and I have some questions.

I was going to dose my Nolva 40/40/20/20, but i've recently read posts about how harmful it actually is. I have 6-oxo and AX's PCT to run along with it so I could lower the Nolva, but I'm not sure.

Also, should i take the nolva on an empty stomach?

Any ideas?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I would still use the nolva as SERMs are much better for recovery than otc products. Just take the nolva before bed all at once, I don't think stomach content matters.

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
I've used Nolva for pct for years. I usually do 1 or 2 cycles per year for 4 to 6 weeks and use Nolva after. Always has worked for me and liver values have always been fine after pct. Everyone is different, but I think you should be fine. As stated above, you should always use a SERM for post. I'll try torm next time just to see if there's a noticable difference. Good luck to you.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter, but for some reason it makes me sleepy so I take it right before bed.

ultra2extreme

Awards
Can i just enquire how do you go about getting Nolva, will a doctor hand it over quite readily? or do i gotta pad out my ***** tit bra and go in crying?

Obviously i know there are illicit methods but id rather stick to whats legal etc.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I bought mine in tablets online from a legal store. not too hard to find, but very expensive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 7
iBulk Post Cycle Therapy 5
jonnylfc Cycle Logs 1
justeat Post Cycle Therapy 7