Seeking wisdom to critique my Epistane PCT!

Matttehman

Awards
Ok, first off the epistane will be run for 4 weeks like so:

WK1: 10mg for 1st 3 days to access tolerance,20mg rest of week
WK2: 20mg
WK3: 30mg
WK4: 30mg

And my proposed pct looks like so:

PcT:
(start Green Mag-whoohoo!)
WK1:Torm 120mg(3 days)60mg(4 days)/ATD 25mg/Reduce XT
75mg/Fenu 3 tabs
WK2:Torm 30mg/ATD 25mg/Reduce XT 50mg/Fenu 4 tabs
WK3:ATD 50mg/Reduce XT 25mg/Fenu 5 tabs
WK4:ATD 50mg/Reduce XT 25mg/Fenu 5 tabs

I have read a lot of info lately and it seems the shutdown for epistane is pretty mild. Hence only two weeks on the Torm...
Fenugreek is kind of the mystery here for me. I know Dr. D recommends it, but there are not a lot of threads about its use.
:blink:

Also, I have seen the reducext being ran for only three weeks, would this be more productive?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, all you'll really need after your epistane cycle is Toremefine and Reduce XT.

I would also suggest a minimum 3 weeks of Toremefine, too.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WK1:Torm 120mg(3 days)90mg(4 days)/ATD 25mg/Reduce XT
75mg/Fenu 3 tabs
WK2:Torm 60mg/ATD 25mg/Reduce XT 50mg/Fenu 4 tabs
WK3:Torm 40mg/ATD 50mg/Reduce XT 25mg/Fenu 5 tabs
WK4:ATD 50mg/Reduce XT 25mg/Fenu 5 tabs

This is what Id do.Good luck!

Matttehman

Awards
Better safe then sorry right guys? That does look better mmorwy.

The_Reverend , I've got all sups in hand except for the atd. So I'm still considering my options there. I've seen some good feedback for matd.

But is it liver toxic as well? would seem pointless to run it as a pct.

thnx guys :food:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I've got all sups in hand except for the atd. So I'm still considering my options there. I've seen some good feedback for matd.
Why use mATD when you could use exemestane (Aromasin)? Exemestane is ATD with a methylene group at the 6th carbon (see below) which greatly increases its bioavailability, half-life and potency;

Unlike mATD on which we have almost no data we have a veritable cornucopia of information on exemestane thanks to its evaluation for use in the medical field, including its ability to boost both total and free test (exemestane has a high affinity for SHBG);

There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1Go and Table 2Go). SHBG concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively. Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHBG and the increase in total testosterone. No effect on circulating dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate was observed at either dose.
Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males -- Mauras et al. 88 (12): 5951 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism

In addition to this we also know that it is only a weak sulfatase inhibitor (import for the purpose of PCT) and is kind, perhaps even beneficial on lipids (again, studies below);

Anti-aromatase agents in the treatment and prevention of breast cancer.

Effects of the steroidal aromatase inhibitor exemestane and the nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor letrozole on bone and lipid metabolism in ovariectomized rats.

The steroidal aromatase inhibitor exemestane prevents bone loss in ovariectomized rats.

Matttehman

Awards
Wow, that's a lot of reading up to do. I'll definitely get to it tho. A quick look into came up with about $70. More of initial investment , but a proven method. Also, with the torm, I've found since I am running it only 3 weeks I will have enough for 2 cycles in one bottle. I'll look into the exemestane, if it provided two cycles as well it'd be worth it for sure too.

Thnx for the info, srry to be so breif, but i have some research to do. :think:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Thnx for the info, srry to be so breif, but i have some research to do. :think:
No worries.

Good choice of SERM btw - looks like a solid PCT you have there, very similar to how I plan to run my Epistane PCT.