Losing hair during PCT?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming test levels should be elevated during PCT because of the indirect effect of the SERM.

I'm currently on week 4 of PCT,

I ran torem:

Week 1: 120 mg
Week 2: 90 mg
Week 3: 60 mg
Week 4: 30 mg

Additionally I'm using Hyperdrol X2 and MassFX. Could hyperdrol or MassFX be causing it?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
It's gotta be the SERM or the hyperdrol or massfx. I don't lose hair normally.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Unless AAS started the process of my going bald. Although I though DHT was the culprit for this, and when test levels fall back to normal, conversion to DHT falls to normal... so I shouldn't be losing hair unless massfx + hyperdrol is causing it.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
No, my scalp is ichy, and when i pull at the itchy area a few hairs come out.
mine does this sometimes during cycle. at first i thought i was goin bald but after a few cycles i just figured it was normal :blink: also my hair grew back thick as hell.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
mine does this sometimes during cycle. at first i thought i was goin bald but after a few cycles i just figured it was normal :blink: also my hair grew back thick as hell.
I have no clue what to think dude. I have spiro on hand. Hell, I don't even know how to use it, I guess you squirt it in your scalp and rub it in?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I have no clue what to think dude. I have spiro on hand. Hell, I don't even know how to use it, I guess you squirt it in your scalp and rub it in?
i think thats how you use spiro but not sure. do you notice any thinning or hairline receding?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
i think thats how you use spiro but not sure. do you notice any thinning or hairline receding?
My hair isn't receding, it may be thining, or may not, I can't tell yet. It's shedding bad though.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
My hair isn't receding, it may be thining, or may not, I can't tell yet. It's shedding bad though.
yup thats exactly what happens to me sometimes, if your worried then find out how to take the spiro and take it. i chose to wait it out and it turned out to be nothing. i may have just been lucky, but i would decide soon. maybe someone that has delt with this can get in here and clear this up. :type:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
^^^ i knew about that thread!!!!! i can't believe i forgot about it. :hammer: :fool2:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Thing is, I don't know what's causing the hairloss. I'm in PCT and I'm losing more hair than during the cycle. Then again I'm taking 100 supps, plus I put gel in my hair, lol. :whiner: