3-ad

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Im going to do a cycle of the new anabolic xtreme 3-ad. What I was wondering is what should I take while im on it, as far as other staple supplements? And when im finished do I need to have a PCT and if so what should it consist of?

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Well I did some reading some people say you need a (serm) But when I contacted one of anabolic xtreme's reps they said you dont need a (serm) all you need is Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT and Anabolic Xtreme Retain2. So im just trying to figure out basically what I will need to keep my gains and ge my body back to normal during PCT.

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
that is probably true
since 3ad is not a very strong prohormone
and shutdown will be minimal
but like epistane you can take a SERM if you want to be on the safe side

BulkPower

Awards
For some reason some folks dont like help..... anyways 3-AD does not require any supporting sups but it would not hurt to throw in some hawthorn berry... also serm for this??? NO! you can use there advanced PCT which was made for this product/ or you can buy hyperdrol X2 and retain... It'll be cheaper to just buy the advanced pct for this... hope this helps

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Well I did some reading some people say you need a (serm) But when I contacted one of anabolic xtreme's reps they said you dont need a (serm) all you need is Anabolic Xtreme Advanced post cycle therapy and Anabolic Xtreme Retain2. So im just trying to figure out basically what I will need to keep my gains and ge my body back to normal during PCT.
you need a SERM if you're going to use 3-ad with a methyl or an injectable. If your going to use 3-ad stand alone well for PCT you could use Advanced PCT and MassFX. when i finish my 3 ad cycle(in about 2 or 3 weeks)im going to use for pct Advanced PCT+MassFX + Low Dose of Hyperdrol 2.