i was stupid

gotrugby07

Awards
ok so i have done H50 and xmass in the past both using 6OXO as a PCT and now i have a sore nipples. my right nipple has a lump under it and im pissed and dont know what to do.
do i have any options????

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
get a test booster and a serm in there.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
why a test booster?

Yea. run a serch for a serm.

The best at fighting gyno once you have it owuld be ralox and clomid, IMO.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
why a test booster?

Yea. run a serch for a serm.

The best at fighting gyno once you have it owuld be ralox and clomid, IMO.

just recommending the three standard angles to hit.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'd be timid to use a test booster when you have gyno.

A fairly high dose of a serm, preferably clomid should do the trick.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
PI,

Clomid is excellent to get the HPTA running back to normal, but does not have the selective estrogen-antagonistic effect in breast tissue like Tamoxifen and Raloxifene do. Ralox is accepted as less toxic. Tamox has actually shown to be agonistic in breast tissue initially (I'd have to dig for a link), and is also know to be an agonist to progesterone receptors.

Personally, I'd go with Raloxifene for gyno.

The only kind of "test-booster" I would use would be an AI, at a low dose, as it would lower systemic estrogens. At the low dose you're really using it for estrogen reduction more so than test-boosting.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The reason I mentioned clomid was due to prior bro-telligence circe Dr.D...

If you have the time and can find that read I'd appreciate it.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
ok so i have done H50 and xmass in the past both using 6OXO as a post cycle therapy and now i have a sore nipples. my right nipple has a lump under it and im pissed and dont know what to do.
do i have any options????
How were you doosing 6oxo and for how long was it used?

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Personally, I'd go with Raloxifene for gyno.
Agreed, studies have shown it to be more effective than tamoxifen in treating gyno...

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.

Lawrence SE, Faught KA, Vethamuthu J, Lawson ML.

Department of Pediatrics, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. [email protected]

OBJECTIVES: To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifen in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia. STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene). RESULTS: Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients. CONCLUSION: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

PMID: 15238910 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Letro is another option, although I would avoid running it at the same time as ralox due to the formers contrainindication with SERMs.

rtgrules

Awards
what dose and how long?

The reason I mentioned clomid was due to prior bro-telligence circe Dr.D...

If you have the time and can find that read I'd appreciate it.
what dose of clomid is best and for how long?

JAYBOILC277

JAYBOILC277

Awards
instead of making more mistakes why don't you find a local Doc that will run some test and get some real world results on what's going on in your body. That way you don't have to sit here day in and day out worried about if your doing the right thing. You have to think and not to knock anyone here but, we all had a choice to either go natural or use the gear no one forced the gear into your system that was all you. So why not stop guessing what's wrong with you and make a informed choice and do it right this time and protect the body you worked so hard to build instead of guessing or searching forums for help ! Either look up a few doctors that do sports meds or a endocrinologist's who knows about what makes you tick and stop making the same f'ed up mistakes . Hey you only get one life there are no do overs..................................