Sostonol 250 PCT

PCSD

Awards
I am currently on a cycle of Sostonol 250 and taking cycle support by AI for liver support. I just want to know what would be a good Post Cycle Therapy after my cycle? Thanks.

zipzz92

Awards
I am currently on a cycle of Sostonol 250 and taking cycle support by AI for liver support. I just want to know what would be a good Post Cycle Therapy after my cycle? Thanks.
Nolvadex or Clomid would be great...

Can you share your results for us please.. I can't find much info on Sostonol results

Thanks

PCSD

Awards
I know its very harsh on the liver but this is the first and last time i am taking it, although ive gotten amazing results. Im at the end of my second cycle and ive gained a good solid 12 lbs.

testjunk

Awards
What are you taking with it as liver support?

Also, other people here, please explain the consequences if he didn't take post-cycle therapy..

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
There are several. The most important to me is ***** tits. Because his natural testosterone will be low and his estrogen will be high because of competing with the synthetic test this is possible. Tamoxifen is actually a drug taken by women with breast cancer. I'm not COMPLETELY sure how it works but I believe it basically attacks the breast tissue and removes estrogen from it. Also, like I said, his test levels will be low. This will make it more difficult to keep the gains he made while on cycle. If it was me, I would use nolvadex for four weeks. Do 40 mg for the first two weeks and 20 for the following two. I would also run clomid at 100 mg for the first two weeks. I would also,
1: Continue taking liver support. At least milk thistle if nothing else.
2: Take 4 pills of novedex xt, by gaspari nutrition for four weeks every night before bed.
3: Get a cortisol blocker, such as retain by Anabolic Xtreme and take that for four weeks
You can also take creatine if you would like to try to keep the water weight on for a while longer. (not that I know if this is a wet or dry steroid since it's a mix of three and don't know how it will effect anyone.) But if it's pretty wet the creatine will keep some water weight on.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I also like to take ActivaTe. But it's not a necessity in my oppinion.

testjunk

Awards
Very useful!

I would give you some rep if I knew how :)

There are several. The most important to me is ***** tits. Because his natural testosterone will be low and his estrogen will be high because of competing with the synthetic test this is possible. Tamoxifen is actually a drug taken by women with breast cancer. I'm not COMPLETELY sure how it works but I believe it basically attacks the breast tissue and removes estrogen from it. Also, like I said, his test levels will be low. This will make it more difficult to keep the gains he made while on cycle. If it was me, I would use nolvadex for four weeks. Do 40 mg for the first two weeks and 20 for the following two. I would also run clomid at 100 mg for the first two weeks. I would also,
1: Continue taking liver support. At least milk thistle if nothing else.
2: Take 4 pills of novedex xt, by gaspari nutrition for four weeks every night before bed.
3: Get a cortisol blocker, such as retain by Anabolic Xtreme and take that for four weeks
You can also take creatine if you would like to try to keep the water weight on for a while longer. (not that I know if this is a wet or dry steroid since it's a mix of three and don't know how it will effect anyone.) But if it's pretty wet the creatine will keep some water weight on.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Very useful!

I would give you some rep if I knew how :)
Haha it's cool man. For future reference...to rep someone...you just go to the post you want to rep, then on the bottom left (underneath where it says AMSPACE) there's three graphics. A dot, then a old school scale thing, then like a triangle thing. Click on the scale. But I don't know if you really rep people and actually give them points until you have some yourself. I'm not sure though. But I really dont' care. I appreciate it though. Just glad to help out. I'd hate to somehow find out some guy left a post, I knew how to help, and didn't...then he got hurt.

PCSD

Awards
Thanks for the help calidood. I have about another week or so left on my cycle and i just ordered some nolvadex. I have to say i did get some gyno, hopefully it will go away after taking some nolva. Thanks for the help again.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help calidood. I have about another week or so left on my cycle and i just ordered some nolvadex. I have to say i did get some gyno, hopefully it will go away after taking some nolva. Thanks for the help again.
No problem man. Like I said, I'm always glad to help someone out if possible.

Matttehman

Awards
s250! :jaw:

You sire, are braver than I. Congrats on the gains tho, you have been given some solid advice, if you follow it you'll be sure to hold on to those gains.

PCSD

Awards
Thanks for the help all. Someone also mentioned to me that I should take post cycle tabs by IDS (Same company as Sostonol 250) along with nolvadex. Im not sure about this though.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
nah man just take some novedex xt along with the nolvadex.

testjunk

Awards
What time of the day do you take them in relation to your workout?

An how many pr day, 1 or 2?

PCSD

Awards
What time of the day do you take them in relation to your workout?

An how many pr day, 1 or 2?
The Sust 250 or PCT? If you are talking about Sust i take one per day and due to the fact i work overnights i take it around 6 or 7 pm. Get my workout in before work starts at 11pm.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Man it's almost a night and day difference if you can find a way to take it about 45 minutes prior to training. Give it a shot.

PCSD

Awards
Man it's almost a night and day difference if you can find a way to take it about 45 minutes prior to training. Give it a shot.
Yea i usually work out around 7 pm. I usually take it 30 minutes before.