PCT Duration

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a 4 week PCT, and at the begining of PCT libido was up. I'm currently on week 2 and libido is down. However, "load sizes" so to speak are large volume. Sensitivity is good, but the wood is flimsy. Hopefully not giving too much detail, but just enough to convey the problem. Although this could be normal PCT.

Currently running torem + hyperdrol x 2 (5 a day) + MassFx ( 5 a day) + Retain (3 a day) + Leviathan (fenugreek is in it.)

I'm looking to add paravol + powerfull + maybe aspire36.

What do you think?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Well hell, my member gets floppier everyday.

Up to 5 hyperdrol x 2 pills and down to 90 mg of torem for week 2.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
On a side note I'm about to start using powerfull, and added ZMA to the stack tonight. Maybe I need some paravol.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
On a side note I'm about to start using powerfull, and added ZMA to the stack tonight. Maybe I need some paravol.
I've heard good things about paravol from my friends.

Dilsie

Awards
I am also wondering about the duration of PCT.

I did a 4 week cycle of Epistane: 20/30/40/40 and now I am on my 2nd day of PCT with Torem: 120 first 3 days, 90 for 4 days/90/60/30.

My question is, how do I know I am fully recovered? If I feel like I am in 3 weeks, is it necessary to do that 4th week of Torem? I could change the dosing to 120-90/60/30.

Thanks in advance.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I am also wondering about the duration of post cycle therapy.

I did a 4 week cycle of Epistane: 20/30/40/40 and now I am on my 2nd day of PCT with Torem: 120 first 3 days, 90 for 4 days/90/60/30.

My question is, how do I know I am fully recovered? If I feel like I am in 3 weeks, is it necessary to do that 4th week of Torem? I could change the dosing to 120-90/60/30.

Thanks in advance.
Good question, I wondered the same myself. I guess there are two ways to tell, one is for sure, and the other is by "feel."

A blood test would tell you if your back to normal, and some members suggest letting your **** be your "guide" so to speak.

I'm on beggining of week 3, and libido seems to be coming back slowly but surely. Balls have been back since like day 2 on torem.

Dilsie

Awards
Good question, I wondered the same myself. I guess there are two ways to tell, one is for sure, and the other is by "feel."

A blood test would tell you if your back to normal, and some members suggest letting your **** be your "guide" so to speak.

I'm on beggining of week 3, and libido seems to be coming back slowly but surely. Balls have been back since like day 2 on torem.

By blood test, are you referring to test levels as well as the typical lidid profile?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
By blood test, are you referring to test levels as well as the typical lidid profile?
Test levels are the main indicator along with TSH, and albumin I believe (estrogen too). There are some others if someone wants to correct me.