Waste of Money?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
My local supp store is selling the old ALRI "ultra h.o.t."(atd) and kilosports "revolt" for $5 a bottle. What do you guys think. Waste of money if i bought a couple or not? I've never tried either of these. I usually use 6-bromo in my pct stack and i think revolt is just a "max lmg" clone (progestin based PH).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy a couple bottles but if you don't like ATD or max lmg, then don't bother.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I was just asking because i have never actually used ATD before nor have i used max lmg or one of it's clones. I just thought maybe i could get some positive or negative feedback from someone who has used these two before. I have tried to search and have heard okay things about both as well as negatives (ex. gyno, loss of libido, etc.).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ATD is a powerful aromatase inhibitor. Some people experience libido issues at higher doses.

Max LMG is a solid and IMO underestimated product. It isn't methylated and was designed to be stacked with Ergomax but would work just as well with pheraplex. It is a progestin and can cause libido issues for some people.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
At that price I wouldn't think twice about getting them. You can use them in the future.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd jump on them. use the atd at a low dose if you have problems. I'm trying lmg now so no feedback yet. reports seem good as a bulker.