Help Make Something of my PCT

T

Thrust

Awards
Well before I get flammed hardcore.....I'd just like to say I know I made a huge mistake breaking steroid rule #1 - Always have all PCT together before starting a cycle.

I am on day 20 of my Epi cycle. Currently at 30mgs. I plan to cease my cycle in 10 days the only problem is I have no SERM. I've made many attempts at getting one over the past month. Contacted many places and getting the same response...."We don't ship to Canada as it gets seized to often" One company shipped....Never arrived. I gave up. I've got a doctors appointment set for thursday so I'm hoping by being completely honest and explaining the situation he will give me a presciption, but I'm not banking on it.

Here is what I have gathered from NP ....

-NHA Stack
-Retain 2
-Paravol
-Tribulos

Any help making a PCT with this would be greatly appreciated. My 2 concerns are keeping my hard earned gains and no tits. Will the NHA Stack be enough to combat Estrogen?

Thanks in advance

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
That sucks i've never had any problems ordering

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Well before I get flammed hardcore.....I'd just like to say I know I made a huge mistake breaking steroid rule #1 - Always have all post cycle therapy together before starting a cycle.

I am on day 20 of my Epi cycle. Currently at 30mgs. I plan to cease my cycle in 10 days the only problem is I have no SERM. I've made many attempts at getting one over the past month. Contacted many places and getting the same response...."We don't ship to Canada as it gets seized to often" One company shipped....Never arrived. I gave up. I've got a doctors appointment set for thursday so I'm hoping by being completely honest and explaining the situation he will give me a presciption, but I'm not banking on it.

Here is what I have gathered from NP ....

-NHA Stack
-Retain 2
-Paravol
-Tribulos

Any help making a PCT with this would be greatly appreciated. My 2 concerns are keeping my hard earned gains and no tits. Will the NHA Stack be enough to combat Estrogen?

Thanks in advance
A SERM like toremifene is always a good idea because it provides estrogen support, but you don't seem to be able to get any.

Here is the good news, there is pretty much a zero percent of having gyno problems from an EPI cycle so that is not a concern.

The problem you have is that your testosterone and estrogen levels are going to be low coming off cycle. The good news is EPI is not extremily suppresive so it isn't as bad as with other cycles.

Without a SERM you need to be more worried low estrogen levels. AIs such as Rebound Reloaded work by further lowering your estrogen levels which are already low.

The way through this without a SERM is with DHEA tapering down and tapering in AI in 4 day spaced jumps. The DHEA produces testosterone and more important estrogen.

Rebound XT(ATD) lowers estrogen less per amount of testosterone raising so is superior to Rebound Reloaded for this task. Problem is that more than 50 mgs (2 pills) of ATD tends to cause libido problems. 3 Rebound Reloaded can cause libido problems from too low of estrogen. I use 2 ATD and 1 Rebound Reloaded for my NHA stack and have raised libido. You probably have only Rebound Reloaded and may to go back down to only 2 if you have libido problems.

Day 1 through 4: 1 ATD, 300 mgs DHEA, ? Retain2

Day 5 through 10: 1 ATD, 1 Rebound Reloaded, 200 mgs DHEA, ? Retain2, 4 ActiveTe

Day 10 through 17: 2 ATD, 1 Rebound Reloaded, 100 mgs DHEA, ? Retain2, 4 to 8 ActiveTe

Day 18 through 28: 2 ATD, 1 Rebound Reloaded, ? Retain2, 4 to 8 ActiveTe

Continue the NHA cycle up to 8 weeks, but drop 1 ATD then wait 4 days drop the Rebound Reloaded, then 4 days later drop final ATD. Dr D disgrees with me on the need to do this tapering, but this the way I do it. Bouncing your estrogen levels around causes more problems than most people realize. I prefer the safer way. Good luck

Lots of sleep, sun on lower back and/or genitals, eat good, no alcohol are additional ways of being Testosterone up sooner.

T

Thrust

Awards
Thanks a lot for your very informative post Werewolf. Will be picking up some ATD and DHEA today.

Also, thanks for your help sogone2day. Cycle has gone very well. I started cutting calories beginning my cycle to what would have resulted in about a 10 pound loss in weight for my body type, but have remained at my starting weight so in other words I would have added 10 pounds easy bulking. Workouts have been extreme and all my lifts have gone up. Sides have been very minimal such as muscle pumps, acne, and some attrophy, but libido is up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Good stuff Werewolf. I tried to give you rep again but i cant.

how was your cycle?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Very Good stuff Werewolf. I tried to give you rep again but i cant.

how was your cycle?
I very happy. For the first time in my life I sporting a six pack. I have 1, maybe 2 pounds of Fat to loss to get the look I want. I have given up some gains up this time to get it. I think I will end up keeping 6 to 7 pounds of muscle of the roughly 9, I gained over 6 weeks. I have been recomping right into PCT, but it was what was important to me so it cost me some loss of gains. At all time high on all exercises and more important to me all my joints are happy.

T

Thrust

Awards
Well thanks to a very nice individual off the forums....my rat managed to get ahold of some Nolva. Its 20mg/ml. So I now have a proper PCT. I have the follow....

Nolva
NHA Stack
Paravol
Retain 2

If someone could give me a detailed layout on how I should take these I'd greatly appreciate it as I am lost as far as dosages go. I would like to not go about 30mg on the Nolva if thats possible as I have never used it and it wasn't my serm of choice and I don't feel comfortable with 40mg. I plan on starting PCT either tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how soon I can figure this out. Also when to take each of these things would be great as well. Thanks in advance

Kyle

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks to a very nice individual off the forums....my rat managed to get ahold of some Nolva. Its 20mg/ml. So I now have a proper post cycle therapy. I have the follow....

Nolva
NHA Stack
Paravol
Retain 2

If someone could give me a detailed layout on how I should take these I'd greatly appreciate it as I am lost as far as dosages go. I would like to not go about 30mg on the Nolva if thats possible as I have never used it and it wasn't my serm of choice and I don't feel comfortable with 40mg. I plan on starting PCT either tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how soon I can figure this out. Also when to take each of these things would be great as well. Thanks in advance

Kyle
It is normally 40/30/20/10 for changing once a week. You could just throw on top what I described above. Sounds like you would prefer 30/30/20/10. It is most important in the first2 weeks. You could even go 30/20/10 since this was very mild cycle.

T

Thrust

Awards
Thank you...I will do the 30/20/10. My next questions are when is it best to take Nolva? I am assuming that one full squeeze on the syringe in the bottle equals 20mgs correct as its 20mg per ml?

Any recommendations on how I should take my NHA stack? I was planning on running it for 4 weeks. Just not sure about dosing throughout the weeks while running along with a SERM and when to take it. Thanks again

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Thank you...I will do the 30/20/10. My next questions are when is it best to take Nolva? I am assuming that one full squeeze on the syringe in the bottle equals 20mgs correct as its 20mg per ml?

Any recommendations on how I should take my NHA stack? I was planning on running it for 4 weeks. Just not sure about dosing throughout the weeks while running along with a SERM and when to take it. Thanks again
Probably getting 3/4 to 1 ml per squeeze. Cap it right before taking if you got them.

I already ramped you into NHA in the post cycle therapy above. It is a matter of how long total you run it. You can run NHA as long as 8 weeks total.

Day 1 through 4: 30mg Nolva, 1 ATD, 300 mgs DHEA, ? Retain2

Day 5 through 10: 20 mg Nolva, 1 ATD, 1 Rebound Reloaded, 200 mgs DHEA, ? Retain2, 4 ActiveTe

Day 10 through 17: 10 mg Nolva, 2 ATD, 1 Rebound Reloaded, 100 mgs DHEA, ? Retain2, 4 to 8 ActiveTe

Day 18 through 28: 2 ATD, 1 Rebound Reloaded, ? Retain2, 4 to 8 ActiveTe

You go to week steps instead of 4 and 5 day steps, but you coming off a cycle with no chance of gyno and low suppression, so I think is fine at the faster ramping.

T

Thrust

Awards
Thanks a bunch...helped a tonne. Only thing left is when to dose these things. People say take the SERM before bed? SHould i spread my doses of ATD and Activate throughout the day evenly or take all at once?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a bunch...helped a tonne. Only thing left is when to dose these things. People say take the SERM before bed? SHould i spread my doses of ATD and Activate throughout the day evenly or take all at once?
ActivaTe needs spread out. A little better to take SERMS, RR and ATD in evening (couple hours or so before bed).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another option in the future, if you can't get ahold of a serm, is to take a high-dose of 60X0 / trione..around 6 a day. Should be able to get that anywhere. I wouldn't plan a pct based on that alone though...the info in this thread is pretty good.

T

Thrust

Awards
PCT went very well thanks. I am just finishing up my last couple days and feel great. Boys are back to normal again :) Nolva works wonders :)