Is my PCT overkill?

  1. Is my PCT overkill?


    Running Fareston (torm)

    Week 1: 120 mg
    Week 2: 90 mg
    Week 3: 60 mg
    Week 4: 30 mg

    I'm also running the AX stack.


    I'm probably going to go through two bottles. Is this too much?

    It's day 6 and my libido has been normal or better than normal everyday since about day 2-3.

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Let your penis be your guide!

    Are you going through 2 bottles of fareston or 2 bottles of the AX Stack? BTW, what is the AX Stack (HD-2 + MFX)?
    Remember your penis is not only your best friend,but your advisor,and better half......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Let your penis be your guide!

    Are you going through 2 bottles of fareston or 2 bottles of the AX Stack? BTW, what is the AX Stack (HD-2 + MFX)?
    2 bottles farestone.


    MassFx + Hyperdrol X 2 + Retain


    Hyperdrol is the ATD right?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    2 bottles farestone.


    MassFx + Hyperdrol X 2 + Retain


    Hyperdrol is the ATD right?
    Hyperdrol isn't an ATD but it takes its place, correct.
    •   
       


  5. what was the cycle?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    what was the cycle?
    Test E with HCG, and Epi at the end IIRC.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Test E with HCG, and Epi at the end IIRC.
    Very observant young grasshopper. Now, snatch the rep points from my hands.

  8. im pretty sure torm could jumpstart a tractor trailer. youd probably be a bit more antsy in the pants if you got rid of the AI

    but what do i know. im fat, i dont work out, i play world of warcraft in my spare time, i havent been laid in 10 years, i drive a lemon, i look like earthworm jim, and my dog ****s on me when i eat breakfast.

    no im completely kidding but i bet you felt pretty good about yourself for a good 15 seconds.

    i aim to please.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    im pretty sure torm could jumpstart a tractor trailer. youd probably be a bit more antsy in the pants if you got rid of the AI

    but what do i know. im fat, i dont work out, i play world of warcraft in my spare time, i havent been laid in 10 years, i drive a lemon, i look like earthworm jim, and my dog ****s on me when i eat breakfast.

    no im completely kidding but i bet you felt pretty good about yourself for a good 15 seconds.

    i aim to please.

    That was uncalled for man. I actually felt good about myself...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is my pct overkill?
    By Lightweight1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 07:46 PM
  2. Is my pct overkill?
    By brugalou in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 10:15 AM
  3. Hemogen B52 cycle coming up! Is this PCT overkill?
    By Mc Lovin in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 01:11 PM
  4. is my pct good enough
    By jaedyo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 04:19 AM
Log in
Log in