Awards
  • Established
Running Fareston (torm)

Week 1: 120 mg
Week 2: 90 mg
Week 3: 60 mg
Week 4: 30 mg

I'm also running the AX stack.

I'm probably going to go through two bottles. Is this too much?

It's day 6 and my libido has been normal or better than normal everyday since about day 2-3.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let your penis be your guide!

Are you going through 2 bottles of fareston or 2 bottles of the AX Stack? BTW, what is the AX Stack (HD-2 + MFX)?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you going through 2 bottles of fareston or 2 bottles of the AX Stack? BTW, what is the AX Stack (HD-2 + MFX)?
Remember your penis is not only your best friend,but your advisor,and better half......:aargh:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

2 bottles farestone.

MassFx + Hyperdrol X 2 + Retain

Hyperdrol is the ATD right?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure torm could jumpstart a tractor trailer. youd probably be a bit more antsy in the pants if you got rid of the AI

but what do i know. im fat, i dont work out, i play world of warcraft in my spare time, i havent been laid in 10 years, i drive a lemon, i look like earthworm jim, and my dog ****s on me when i eat breakfast.

no im completely kidding but i bet you felt pretty good about yourself for a good 15 seconds.

i aim to please.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure torm could jumpstart a tractor trailer. youd probably be a bit more antsy in the pants if you got rid of the AI

but what do i know. im fat, i dont work out, i play world of warcraft in my spare time, i havent been laid in 10 years, i drive a lemon, i look like earthworm jim, and my dog ****s on me when i eat breakfast.

no im completely kidding but i bet you felt pretty good about yourself for a good 15 seconds.

i aim to please.

That was uncalled for man. I actually felt good about myself... :aargh: