Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate...Help
- 05-24-2007, 03:56 PM
- 05-24-2007, 11:38 PM
05-25-2007, 01:31 AM
citrate is said to be 30% weaker that tamoxifen/nolvadex(pharmacudical grade) pills...
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
05-25-2007, 01:49 AM
i would def go get a dropper thats metered from the pharm or walgreens or the like, and make sure to shake it REALLY well as it settles out of solution VERY easily.
05-25-2007, 08:33 AM
05-25-2007, 09:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gruntz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-25-2014, 12:49 AM
- By ineedhelp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:19 PM
- By texasfinest2 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 16Last Post: 01-26-2013, 03:04 PM
- By iron13th in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 03:18 AM
- By cpa5oh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2004, 01:38 PM