PCT Getting Worse

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I did a 4 week Halodrol-50 cycle ( the original stuff not the gelcaps ). Went great - gained 12lbs, most lifts went up a large amount.

( RR = Rebound Reloaded )

My PCT was as follows
Wk1 : Retain2 3 caps, RR 4 caps
Wk2 : Retain2 3 caps, RR 3 caps
Wk3 : Retain2 2 caps, RR 2 caps
WK4 : Retain2 2 caps, RR 1 cap, Clomid 50mg
WK5 : Retain 2 1 cap, Clomid 50mg

Im half way through Wk 5, have kept my gains except the 3lbs of water I dropped immediately after stopping the halodrol.

Problem is my libido. On 4 caps RR, it was pretty crappy. On 3 caps, it got substantially better, and my balls regained normal size during this week. On 2 caps it was through the roof, was like the first week I was on the halodrol. But once the clomid started, the libido started dropping off pretty quick, and now its definitely below average. I dont know if its the clomid ( I read it reduces libido ) or just the cessation of the RR.

My balls are maybe even bigger than normal if that means anything, and my loads are really white and thick ( I guess from the clomid ).

This is my 3rd PH cycle, Ive never run clomid before, I used Nolva as my serm.

Im considering jumping back on the RR at 2-3 caps ED and then tapering it off at a slower rate and dumping the clomid.

Opinions?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, first off you should have started your post cycle therapy with the clomid. Setting that aside, I'd suggest that you simply complete this last week of post cycle therapy as planned. If you think you're fully recovered, then you could drop the clomid but I wouldn't personally.

In my opinion, the last thing you'd want to do is start zigzagging on the AI doses. Frankly, you could probably just stop your post cycle therapy right now and give your body a chance to clear out the exogenous chemicals and find a new homeostasis.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong here but wouldnt RR make libido worse and not a good idea to use during pct? I just stopped using it because I noticed my libido has went down.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong here but wouldnt RR make libido worse and not a good idea to use during post cycle therapy? I just stopped using it because I noticed my libido has went down.
Most user reports with 6-Bromo are of neutral to increased libido (in contrast to ATD which is neutral to negative).