toremifene citrate the same as toremifene?
- 05-22-2007, 12:41 PM
- 05-22-2007, 01:37 PM
"FARESTON (toremifene citrate) Tablets for oral administration each contain 88.5 mg of toremifene citrate, which is equivalent to 60 mg toremifene."
05-22-2007, 01:50 PM
So 120 mg's of Fareston is infact like really 90 mg of torm?
Ack, this means I've been doing 30 mg less than I thought I was.
05-22-2007, 01:58 PM
If you are taking a "research" version you might want to check if it contains 60 mg of toremifene (ie 88.5 mg of tor citrate) or toremifene citrate however.
05-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Does the same conversion hold true for the liquid form of Toremifene Citrate also? If it does, then would it play out like the picture attached, if the goal is to ramp from 120mg down to 30mg?
05-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Im not sure about the conversion btu I am sure that if you do 120mg days 1-3,90mg days 4-7,60mg wk 2-3 youll be back normal or even beyond.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
05-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rideordie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2005, 08:04 PM
- By Rideordie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-29-2005, 03:55 PM
- By JohnnyGotJacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2004, 08:35 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2004, 01:03 PM
- By noob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:58 PM