PCT for first cycle
- 05-22-2007, 09:07 AM
PCT for first cycle
Well iv finally decided to take the plunge and have decided on test prop for 10 weeks 300 to 500mg per week (still undecided on this, any input either way and why is appreciated). I know most people recommend test e but I dont mind needles and like the idea of less water retention so I went with prop.
Im leaning towards running toremifene for PCT and was wondering if anyone had any experiences with it running it on cycle, specifically for gyno and what doses while on. Since this will be my first cycle I dont know if ill have to worry about gyno and am making sure I have everything on hand.
Should I get some nolva or AI's just to be safe or is this going to be ok if I run into some problems?
If this info is somewhere else and I missed it sorry.
Any info is appreciated, thanks
- 05-22-2007, 10:06 AM
i'm gonna be running test e and dbol with torem as PCT. i plan on using 120-80-40-20 for my dosing.
i will be running dex with the dbol (i think .25 EOD and switch to .25 ED if needed) and i am going to keep a bottle of tamox on hand in case i have gyno issues while on cycle.
tamox is cheap as hell compared to what youre going to pay for your gear, so i figure its a good investment to prevent some nice man breasts from appearing.
maybe someone else can comment about using torem in place of tamox on cycle for gyno reduction, but my opinion is: tamox is cheaper and apparently works for this exact purpose so might wanna consider that.
Similar Forum Threads
- By yamalajatt in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 12Last Post: 05-02-2012, 06:56 AM
- By ranz in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2011, 06:45 PM
- By youngt8894 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 28Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:04 PM
- By duneitright in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2007, 08:27 PM
- By Matt11683 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2007, 07:16 PM