Sleep on PCT

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Since I've started PCT I haven't been sleeping as well. I have been taking torm @ 120 mg's a day, and have also started massfx + hyperdrolx2 + retain (2x a day). At night I've taken 3 mg's of melatonin, but it doesn't have the same effect it did on cycle. It could have also been an itchy sunburn on my back that kept me up, but I still didn't feel like I've been sleeping as well.

Is this normal for PCT?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd suspect it's normal, though I have no experience in the matter. But I can see hormonal fluctuations causing some stress on the body, which would disrupt sleep. If cortisol has increased significantly, which it probably will after a cycle, it disagrees with the body's natural expectation of having low cortisol levels during the night.

My only suggestions might be to try retain 3x per day instead of 2x to help with cortisol more. Or possibly add ZMA in there. I know I've felt like I slept better with only the minimal 800mg capsule of ZMA at night on an empty stomach.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
are you taking any stimulants?

if so, what time of the day?

I took retain and it gave me heart palpitations.

I prefer lean xtreme

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I am currently on my PCT as well and have noticed that I've had some trouble sleeping as well. I take one or two Kava Kava about fifteen or twently minutes before bed and it helps a TON! Even better than melatonin IMO.

NAS

NAS

Awards
Since I've started post cycle therapy I haven't been sleeping as well. I have been taking torm @ 120 mg's a day, and have also started massfx + hyperdrolx2 + retain (2x a day). At night I've taken 3 mg's of melatonin, but it doesn't have the same effect it did on cycle. It could have also been an itchy sunburn on my back that kept me up, but I still didn't feel like I've been sleeping as well.

Is this normal for PCT?
well I also had sleeping troubles while starting torm, actually it started the day before I started it, but it took a week for me to normalize my sleep again, melatonin/zma did not help.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
are you taking any stimulants?

if so, what time of the day?

I took retain and it gave me heart palpitations.

I prefer lean xtreme
Was it version Retain 2.0, or the original?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The second night I slept well because 6 mg's of melatonin KO'd me. The next night I believe I slept fine also. However, I just moved into a new house and slept horrible last night. Probably had something to do with it being hot and humid.