Novedex XT PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Novedex XT PCT

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    magx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    154

    Reputation

    Novedex XT PCT


    Quick Question: Is there a consensus as to how Novedex should be dosed and tapered as part of a PCT?

    And should it be taken only at night as stated on the bottle?

    Thanks very much.

    And yes, I am aware of SERMs, I just want to know about Novedex right now, thanks

  2. New Member
    Sonicology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    216

    Reputation

    You might want to consider tapering up the dosage as suggested in this thread;

    Running Serm inverse to ADT??

    What SERM(s) are you running anyway?
  3. New Member
    magx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    154

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicology View Post
    You might want to consider tapering up the dosage as suggested in this thread;

    Running Serm inverse to ADT??

    What SERM(s) are you running anyway?
    That's an interesting topic.

    I'm not running a SERM, but I know all about them, as I said, and I stated that so I wouldn't have to listen to someone reiterate the SERM info that's everywhere lol.

    I am running an ATD only PCT by choice. I can get a SERM if necessary but I am going to go without as I have had success int he past without (6-oxo only PCT after 1-AD cycle).

    That topic you linked me to was interesting, in that they talked about running an ATD in INCREASING dosages. But that was running it alongside a SERM. When using it alone though, one wouldn't want to do that right? I assumed you start higher and taper down, like 75/50/50/25 or 75/50/25/25?

    I started it at 75 already (2 days into it now).

    EDIT: Oh and the susbstance I used this cycle was Promatrix M1T Plex. It was a 3 week M1T cycle @ 10/20/20
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ChuckBooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    I'm also trying a Novedex XT only PCT. I have some Nolvadex on hand just in case I grow a set a' double d's or something though.

    I did a Halodrol-50 clone for 4 weeks (50mg's) and then took 25mg's per day in addition to my Novedex XT in order to "taper" into the Novedex XT PCT.

    It seems to be going well. I have lost a tiny bit of what I've gained (nothing too noticable though) and I feel OK.

    Balls are a normal size and nice and low. My libido is way down though. Going to the gym take a lot more will power now as well...but once I'm workin' out it's the same as when I was on.

    All-in-all I'm happy with this PCT (so far). I'll let ya know if my vagina starts to swell or something.
  5. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    You are honestly running ATD as the post cycle therapy for 3 weeks on M1T...

    Wow........

  6. New Member
    LeanBulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    i might be way off here, but isnt novedex xt a test booster and not ATD??
  7. Professional Member
    bitterplacebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,372
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    i might be way off here, but isnt novedex xt a test booster and not ATD??
    It's a brand name of ATD I guess.
    But it will increase free testosterone because of it's mechanism of action in aromatase inhibition.
  8. New Member
    LeanBulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bitterplacebo View Post
    It's a brand name of ATD I guess.
    But it will increase free testosterone because of it's mechanism of action in aromatase inhibition.
    interesting....i didnt realize novedex xt supressed estro.....thought it was JUST a test booster....guess i was wrong here
  9. New Member
    magx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    154

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    You are honestly running ATD as the post cycle therapy for 3 weeks on M1T...

    Wow........

    laugh all you want but I did a 6-oxo only PCT after a 1-AD cycle 2 years ago and was fine. Did that twice actually.

    I will be fine with the ATD only PCT. I havce access to Nolva if needed.
  10. New Member
    ChuckBooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    I actually heard from Gaspari Nutrition themselves about Novedex XT. They're reply was,

    "Novadex is used as PCT by many bodybuilders. You can go on bodybuilding.com and read about their results with Novadex. You will run 4 capsuls for the first 2 weeks then 2 capsuls before bed for the next 6 weeks.

    ------------------------------------
    Gaspari Nutrition
    Phil
    Customer Service
    phil@gasparinutrition.com
    501 Prospect Ave, Suite 107
    LakeWood, NJ 08701
    tel: 732.364.3777
    fax: 732.364-5060"
  11. New Member
    LeanBulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rickeepoo1 View Post
    I actually heard from Gaspari Nutrition themselves about Novedex XT. They're reply was,

    "Novadex is used as post cycle therapy by many bodybuilders. You can go on bodybuilding.com and read about their results with Novadex. You will run 4 capsuls for the first 2 weeks then 2 capsuls before bed for the next 6 weeks.

    ------------------------------------
    Gaspari Nutrition
    Phil
    Customer Service
    phil@gasparinutrition.com
    501 Prospect Ave, Suite 107
    LakeWood, NJ 08701
    tel: 732.364.3777
    fax: 732.364-5060"
    Rules #1 in the Supplement Industry
    never trust the company that makes the product.......clearly they are trying to sell it. its all about making money.....they dont care about you, me, or anyone else.

    Novedex XT solo after a M1T cycle = not the smartest idea in the world
  12. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by magx View Post
    laugh all you want but I did a 6-oxo only post cycle therapy after a 1-AD cycle 2 years ago and was fine. Did that twice actually.

    I will be fine with the ATD only PCT. I havce access to Nolva if needed.
    sure thing boss.
  13. New Member
    ChuckBooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    Rules #1 in the Supplement Industry
    never trust the company that makes the product.......clearly they are trying to sell it. its all about making money.....they dont care about you, me, or anyone else.

    Novedex XT solo after a M1T cycle = not the smartest idea in the world
    You think I'm ok after an H-50 cycle?
  14. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by magx View Post
    laugh all you want but I did a 6-oxo only post cycle therapy after a 1-AD cycle 2 years ago and was fine. Did that twice actually.

    I will be fine with the ATD only PCT. I havce access to Nolva if needed.
    1-ad is childs play comared to m1t. m1t is more or less the most supressive steroid you can actually cycle.

    oh you were fine? can i see your blood tests?

    you are an idiot and youre going to get exactly what you deserve.

    toodles
  15. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    1-ad is childs play comared to m1t. m1t is more or less the most supressive steroid you can actually cycle.

    oh you were fine? can i see your blood tests?

    you are an idiot and youre going to get exactly what you deserve.

    toodles
    what he said!!! man this sh!t has been coming up alot lately. running only atd. since when was this a good idea.
  16. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    some other intelligent people...thank god.


    took you two long enough.
  17. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    some other intelligent people...thank god.


    took you two long enough.
    well i tried to stay away as long as i could but i couldn't take it anymore.
  18. New Member
    ChuckBooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    OK...well I'm on day three of PCT without using a SERM. I DID order Nolvadex, but it won't be here for another few days. Am I doomed? What can I expect here? (four week H-50 cycle)?
  19. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rickeepoo1 View Post
    OK...well I'm on day three of post cycle therapy without using a SERM. I DID order Nolvadex, but it won't be here for another few days. Am I doomed? What can I expect here? (four week H-50 cycle)?
    if you keep just using novedex?

    minimal recovery, loss of most of your gains (if not all), and only partial recovery of testiclular size and function....

    further down the line after pct you can expect to experience fat gain, ED, more muscle loss, etc
  20. New Member
    ChuckBooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    if you keep just using novedex?

    minimal recovery, loss of most of your gains (if not all), and only partial recovery of testiclular size and function....

    further down the line after post cycle therapy you can expect to experience fat gain, ED, more muscle loss, etc
    Good! I though that it would be something serious! Definately gonna use my nolvadex when it gets here.
  21. New Member
    LeanBulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    if you keep just using novedex?

    minimal recovery, loss of most of your gains (if not all), and only partial recovery of testiclular size and function....

    further down the line after post cycle therapy you can expect to experience fat gain, ED, more muscle loss, etc
    from halodrol?? cmon man. get serious! i understand your trying to help this kid out, but stop trying to frighten him.
  22. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    from halodrol?? cmon man. get serious! i understand your trying to help this kid out, but stop trying to frighten him.
    I'm sorry bro, he's not trying to frighten him. He is telling him the truth.

    Any anabolic androgenic steroid, no matter how potent will cause shutdown. A SERM is the way to get back to normality much faster than it would naturally. By much I mean MUUUUCCHHH, as in many many months faster.

    Telling people the truth is the way to do things. He should have done his homework before he started, as should have you. Telling someone that running an an AI is okay, is just plain old dumb, immature and irresponsible.
  23. New Member
    LeanBulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I'm sorry bro, he's not trying to frighten him. He is telling him the truth.

    Any anabolic androgenic steroid, no matter how potent will cause shutdown. A SERM is the way to get back to normality much faster than it would naturally. By much I mean MUUUUCCHHH, as in many many months faster.

    Telling people the truth is the way to do things. He should have done his homework before he started, as should have you. Telling someone that running an an AI is okay, is just plain old dumb, immature and irresponsible.

    look, im not trying to get into a big argument about this. I have done my homework, you have obviously done yours as well. i have ran cycles both ways, and while i agree recovery is faster with a SERM vs an AI, the difference is not signifcant enough in my opinion to deal with the side effects that come along with a SERM, and the fact that its illegal. if you know your body, you can tell whether you need a SERM after a cycle, or if an AI will get the job done. if you dont know your body, well in that case you shouldnt be running a cycle to begin with.
  24. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    look, im not trying to get into a big argument about this. I have done my homework, you have obviously done yours as well. i have ran cycles both ways, and while i agree recovery is faster with a SERM vs an AI, the difference is not signifcant enough in my opinion to deal with the side effects that come along with a SERM, and the fact that its illegal. if you know your body, you can tell whether you need a SERM after a cycle, or if an AI will get the job done. if you dont know your body, well in that case you shouldnt be running a cycle to begin with.
    SERMS arent going to get you into trouble with the law. the most an officer could do is take it away from you. it is not a class III controlled substance like anabolic steroids.

    have you gotten blood tests? you cant say you know your body etc etc and then not provide proof that it worked. its about the numbers. i know way too many people that have been "fine" after an AI/ATD only PCT (against my advice) and then come to me months later saying they havent recovered fully.

    off an h-50 cycle? do you think because its legal its weaker than the illegal steroids? this is such a retarded misconception and probably part of the reason steroids are banned outright. they are just as strong, and in some cases stronger, than the illegal steroids, oral and injectable.

    dont be a godamn retard. you are messing with the real deal.

    id love to see your bloodwork.
  25. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    thanks jomi.

    maybe two intelligent indivduals, like ourselves, can make one stubborn individual, I won't name any names, see the light?

    probably not, but it was worth a shot.
  26. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    btw, i've been trying to rep you for days...the board won't let me.
  27. New Member
    LeanBulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    SERMS arent going to get you into trouble with the law. the most an officer could do is take it away from you. it is not a class III controlled substance like anabolic steroids.

    have you gotten blood tests? you cant say you know your body etc etc and then not provide proof that it worked. its about the numbers. i know way too many people that have been "fine" after an AI/ATD only post cycle therapy (against my advice) and then come to me months later saying they havent recovered fully.

    off an h-50 cycle? do you think because its legal its weaker than the illegal steroids? this is such a retarded misconception and probably part of the reason steroids are banned outright. they are just as strong, and in some cases stronger, than the illegal steroids, oral and injectable.

    dont be a godamn retard. you are messing with the real deal.

    id love to see your bloodwork.

    okay, now your just being an *******, something that me and pumpingiron were mature enough not to be when calmly discussing our two different views. i guess you have your view, and I have mine. no, just because its legal does not make it weaker, fact is, it IS weaker than most steroids whether its test cyp, prop, dbol, deca, etc etc. and to answer your question, yes i did get bloodwork done. everything came back fine. maybe you should grow up and stop trying to be a hardass and call anyone that doesnt agree with you a "retard" because I am far from that.
  28. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    Does anyone remember the ratio on H50?

    I don't think it is that much weaker.

    And in either case, they will shut you down...you need to stimulate HPTA...hence a SERM


    I'd like to see the bloodwork.
  29. New Member
    LeanBulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Does anyone remember the ratio on H50?

    I don't think it is that much weaker.

    And in either case, they will shut you down...you need to stimulate HPTA...hence a SERM


    I'd like to see the bloodwork.
    ratio isnt the only thing that matters.....one of the biggest reasons i feel that these ph's dont need a SERM is the fact that I run them for only 3 weeks, 4 weeks AT THE MOST! Most cycles of regular steroids are run for 10-12 weeks at the minimum....thus causing more severe shutdown. 3-4 weeks of a mild ph doesnt normally call for a SERM in my opinion. either way, i dont think either of us are going to change each others opinion. so lets just leave it at this: if you dont understand your body, play it safe, take a SERM.
  30. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    You my friend, are stubborn and cannot admit when you are wrong.

    I will not agree with that final statement when it comes to post AAS SERM usage.
  31. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    ratio isnt the only thing that matters.....one of the biggest reasons i feel that these ph's dont need a SERM is the fact that I run them for only 3 weeks, 4 weeks AT THE MOST! Most cycles of regular steroids are run for 10-12 weeks at the minimum....thus causing more severe shutdown. 3-4 weeks of a mild ph doesnt normally call for a SERM in my opinion. either way, i dont think either of us are going to change each others opinion. so lets just leave it at this: if you dont understand your body, play it safe, take a SERM.
    severe shutdown can happen in less than a week. take superdrol or m1t for example. atd's eradicate all estrogen making it harder to fully recover because you need some estrogen for things like libido and proper hormonal balance. you should have a serm before you even start your cycle just incase you have sides. everyone responds to steroids and ph's differently.

    and also just because you think that you recovered does not mean that you did. there is a big range for normal test levels, so why take the chance and be on the low end when you can do it right.
  32. New Member
    LeanBulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    severe shutdown can happen in less than a week. take superdrol or m1t for example. atd's eradicate all estrogen making it harder to fully recover because you need some estrogen for things like libido and proper hormonal balance. you should have a serm before you even start your cycle just incase you have sides. everyone responds to steroids and ph's differently.

    and also just because you think that you recovered does not mean that you did. there is a big range for normal test levels, so why take the chance and be on the low end when you can do it right.
    agreed, harsh orals such as superdrol and m1t are a different story, but i was talking about more mild orals....and for the record, i ALWAYS have a SERM on hand....just dont always use one.
  33. Banned
    benjiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    363
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    yea evry body on here things any time you take anything you have to have a serm maybe i amjust lucky i have ran 3 or 4 cycles of deca test with never anything pct did not even know there was such a thing till i stareted coming on hear and heard about it put on about 40 ilbs on and keep almost al of it maybe because i am youger 29.heard people saying early that you had to have serm for taking like 1oxo 3 ad not trying to say not to just telling my experience.
  34. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    yea evry body on here things any time you take anything you have to have a serm maybe i amjust lucky i have ran 3 or 4 cycles of deca test with never anything post cycle therapy did not even know there was such a thing till i stareted coming on hear and heard about it put on about 40 ilbs on and keep almost al of it maybe because i am youger 29.heard people saying early that you had to have serm for taking like 1oxo 3 ad not trying to say not to just telling my experience.
    dude, losing gains should not be your first priority for running a pct. the first priority should be to restore your hpta, that is what helps you keep your gains. also you may have serious hormonal problems in the future for doin that with no pct.
  35. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    You understood that gibberish?
  36. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    You understood that gibberish?
    it took a while and my head hurts now. i get sick of sayin the same thing over and over too.
  37. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    ratio isnt the only thing that matters.....one of the biggest reasons i feel that these ph's dont need a SERM is the fact that I run them for only 3 weeks, 4 weeks AT THE MOST! Most cycles of regular steroids are run for 10-12 weeks at the minimum....thus causing more severe shutdown. 3-4 weeks of a mild ph doesnt normally call for a SERM in my opinion. either way, i dont think either of us are going to change each others opinion. so lets just leave it at this: if you dont understand your body, play it safe, take a SERM.
    im not trying to be a dickhead, but you are making way too many assumptions and ignoring the advice of some respected people that only have your best inerest in mind.

    first of all, 3-4 weeks is what MOST oral steroids are run at. you arent doing anything atypical.

    LONG estered injectables are the one that are typically run for 10-12 weeks, and believe it or not these are sometimes easier to recover from than a 3-4 weeker of a pro steroid, depending on the substances involved.

    it doesnt matter if you do 2 weeks of var. you should still do a post cycle therapy, and you should always use a serm.

    on tops of things AI"s will crush your libido and potentially make your cholesterol levels even worse. cmon man, admit youre wrong.

    have you gotten bllood tests? or no?
  38. New Member
    camaroguy18's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    excuse my ignorance, but if your test levels ended up being low, what would the doctor advise? would/can they write a prescription to you for a serm or is that still out of the question?
  39. New Member
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    315

    Reputation

    I've only done 2 cycles of halovar (halodrol clone) both 4 weeks 50mg a day and always used perfect cycle during and a liver detox afterwords and only have used Novedex XT starting with 2 pills on day 25 then when off week 1- 4 pills, week 2- 3 pills, weeks 3-4 2 pills then week 5- pill. First cycle went from bout 170 to 190 with stretch marks and kept all of it even gained a couple more lbs during pct. Second cycle went from 190-192 to 205 with bf 11% and I am in week 3 of pct and I am still at about 203-204 with no sides of gyno or libido loss and will soon be posting pics of before cycles and after both cycles!
  40. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    I'd suggest not running a steroid cycle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Novedex XT PCT Test Booster
    By BIGMIKE83 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:58 AM
  2. would 6-OXO& novedex xt be a good PCT for
    By codyyiscool in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 02:26 AM
  3. M-drol, PCT Novedex XT & HaVoc
    By brutus1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 03:07 AM
  4. M-drol, PCT Novedex XT & HaVoc
    By brutus1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 11:03 AM
  5. AXs PCT & RETAIN vs Novedex XT
    By THETEST in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in