epistane during pct

charger71

Awards
  • Established
ive been reading about a way to use epistane as a serm during pct, what are your opinions on this? would definitely help you make gains during pct...

week 1-4: cycle
week 5:epi 30mg/nolva 10mg
week 6:epi 20mg/nolva 20mg
week 7:epi 10mg/nolva 30mg
week 8:nolva 40mg
week 9:nolva 30mg
week 10: nolva 20mg

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This strikes me as a bad idea. Epi will continue to suppress your HPTA so you won't really be in pct. Maybe at really low doses (coouple milligrams) it might be useful but at the doses you're describing, it's anabolic in of itsel and thus suppressive.

precious_roy

Awards
This strikes me as a bad idea. Epi will continue to suppress your HPTA so you won't really be in post cycle therapy. Maybe at really low doses (coouple milligrams) it might be useful but at the doses you're describing, it's anabolic in of itsel and thus suppressive.
Maybe 10mg EOD?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
those are the exact dosages provided by the person who came up with this, im guessing the thought is that epi doesnt shut you down too bad and it isnt too hard on the liver.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
this has nothing to do with my cycle and i dont plan on using it anytime soon, i just read a post about it and got interested.

precious_roy

Awards
That looks like a long post cycle therapy for a 4 week cycle. I don't think the epistane would stimulate the HPTA to return back to normal functioning. You could stack the epi and lengthen the cycle if you really wanted to use it. What is your cycle anyways?
I think I remember reading a thread where Dr. D or someone stated that low doeses of Epi would speed up HPTA returning to normal. Maybe I'm delusional; sometimes I read what I want to read.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I read posts about this idea before too, and I dont think its a good idea, at 30mg you will most likely be suppressed, possibly even at 20, might not be shut down, but probably suppressed.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ive been reading about a way to use epistane as a serm during post cycle therapy, what are your opinions on this? would definitely help you make gains during post cycle therapy...

week 1-4: cycle
week 5:epi 30mg/nolva 10mg
week 6:epi 20mg/nolva 20mg
week 7:epi 10mg/nolva 30mg
week 8:nolva 40mg
week 9:nolva 30mg
week 10: nolva 20mg
Charger, consider this instead..

wk1-4: cycle
wk5-7: Nolva 40,20,10
wk8-11: off

...Then start a pulse cycle if you care to repeat, 30mg epi MINIMUM (20 pre w/o and 10 post w/o 3-4 days a wk only). You can pulse 10mg epi during the PCT, but you really have to get a solid start first, make sure your momentum is toward recovery if you do it. This is better applied to long cycles that require 6-8 wk PCT's, because you will not even want to add the epi till wk 7, and by then it will almost be over anyway, see what I mean?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your input DR. D, im definitely gonna try pulsing in a few months in hopes that it will prevent hair loss.