Ok to Start PCT a Couple of Days Late?

magx

Awards
Would it be ok to start an M1T PCT a couple of days after the last dosage?

My order got screwed up and now I have to wait a few extra days.

Should I:

a) wait till my stuff arrrives
b) keep taking the M1T (extend the cycle) @20mg
c) keep taking the M1T but take 10mg now for the last few days (taper).

I took it for 22 days, yesterday was the last day. I'd rather not take it anymore if I can get away with a couple of days......

thanks.

And I know, I should have had this in order already....live and learn. I just didn't expect to run into this problem......

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. never start a cycle until you have everything you need for the entire cycle, including post cycle therapy.

2. what did you order for post cycle therapy? and i hope you ordered 6 weeks worth of it because M1t requires a 6 week post cycle therapy

magx

Awards
1. never start a cycle until you have everything you need for the entire cycle, including post cycle therapy.

2. what did you order for post cycle therapy? and i hope you ordered 6 weeks worth of it because M1t requires a 6 week post cycle therapy

I already said I know what I did wrong. I know all the "rules" for post cycle therapy...I just need advice for htis particular question please.....

The website I ordered from is normally much quicker, they just had some problems this time....so I was taken by surprise, normally I would have had this stuff on hand before I started, or much closer to the beginning....

I have 8 weeks worth on the way actually, but I am doing 4 weeks. 3 week cycle, 4 week PCT, and 4 week PCT on hand early for next cycle :)

magx

Awards
It's already 3pm...normally I take the first dose at 10am or so and the second by 10pm or so......if I need to take it I'd like to do it soon....so if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it.

Not trying to be a pian, just never had this happen before.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
It's already 3pm...normally I take the first dose at 10am or so and the second by 10pm or so......if I need to take it I'd like to do it soon....so if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it.

Not trying to be a pian, just never had this happen before.
Just extend the cycle a couple of days....unless your body is telling you otherwise.

magx

Awards
ok, unfortunately it's SEVERAL hours after I would have normally taken my first dose but it'll have to suffice.

Thanks for the info guys

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
ok, unfortunately it's SEVERAL hours after I would have normally taken my first dose but it'll have to suffice.

Thanks for the info guys
I'm sure you'll be fine. I've accidentaly skipped dosages in the past and was fine. Good luck.

magx

Awards
I'm sure you'll be fine. I've accidentaly skipped dosages in the past and was fine. Good luck.

alright.

I just hope my liver doesn't end up in the toilet lol. I'm deathly afraid of going over the 3 week mark on this stuff, probably irrational but you know how the paranoia can set in....

arena

just stop the cycle. its not like urs balls are gonna shrivel up any more than they are now. the only thing that would happen is ur body will not much androgens in it, so count lifting out since u wont be able to recover much

magx

Awards
just stop the cycle. its not like urs balls are gonna shrivel up any more than they are now. the only thing that would happen is ur body will not much androgens in it, so count lifting out since u wont be able to recover much

hmmm...oposing opinions....

I took the advice I got yesterday and took 1 10mg pill......haven't taken one today and no PCT stuff yet......

so now I have two oposing opinions. 1 says take it the other says not to......what to do what to do!!

anyone else?