No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    what's really funny is that I had to explain to Trip what a taint was.
    LOL! Yeah... kinda like the time I had to explain to someone that 'grundle' isn't the same thing as 'grizzle' found in meats. Funny yet awkward conversation.

"Jesus, you almost hit me in the grundle!"

"Why are you talking about steak?"

"Huh?"
    Freedom means nothing here.

2. Sinner, how does I3C rank in ur PCT guide? Would one consider it close to a SERM since it channels estrogen? Maybe not nearly as effective as a SERM but maybe a little close to one?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Sinner, how does I3C rank in ur post cycle therapy guide? Would one consider it close to a SERM since it channels estrogen? Maybe not nearly as effective as a SERM but maybe a little close to one?
    This was so close to making into the formula that's going to be unveiled somewhere on AM @ 8:30 tonight.

The stuff it does for Estrogen is kick ass; however, studies show it to be antiandrogenic and significantly lowers testosterone. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but as of current, there's not enough information to say how selective these anti-androgenic/testosterone lowering effects are. Due to this, the safest thing is to stick with what works.

4. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    This was so close to making into the formula that's going to be unveiled somewhere on AM @ 8:30 tonight.

The stuff it does for Estrogen is kick ass; however, studies show it to be antiandrogenic and significantly lowers testosterone. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but as of current, there's not enough information to say how selective these anti-androgenic/testosterone lowering effects are. Due to this, the safest thing is to stick with what works.
    Nice I will keep my eyes open for it. Could this be the reason DS added what it did to the mix? Thanks for the reply buddy.

5. Question for you sinner.

I was selected as a tester for Superdrol NG. Dr.D states that aPCT is all that's needed for PCT but I'm not comfortable with that. You think Nolva or Torem is overboard or better safe than sorry.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Question for you sinner.

I was selected as a tester for Superdrol NG. Dr.D states that aPCT is all that's needed for post cycle therapy but I'm not comfortable with that. You think Nolva or Torem is overboard or better safe than sorry.
    sorry i'm not sinner but...

always better safe than sorry

but keep in mind Dr. D is among the most knowledgeable out there

maybe 20mg for 3-4 weeks?

7. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Question for you sinner.

I was selected as a tester for Superdrol NG. Dr.D states that aPCT is all that's needed for post cycle therapy but I'm not comfortable with that. You think Nolva or Torem is overboard or better safe than sorry.
    I can't really comment on Superdrol NG because I'm not totally sure what all is in it.

Keep in mind that it is something designed for GNC users (and I doubt they would know to use such a protocol).

Though I do not know the formulation, I'm forseeing this product to be something similar to BAM from ALRI, meaning that it may lead to slight suppression; however, it won't shut you down hard enough so that PCT would be a necessit (like with most other steroids).

Taking Nolvadex would 'screw up' the validity to the testing of this product. If you are truly concerned, I would at least make sure I had some on hand, and use if completely necessary.

This product has already been alpha-tested by some users who (I do not believe) used this post-cycle therapy protocol.
  8. Never enough

Any more info on the resveratrol yet? I can't recall when you said there would be more info
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  9. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    lol, me neither. Did I promise more resv. info? I'm sure I could try and dig around for a little bit one day. What are we looking for?
    I thought you had mentioned someone coming out with a new PCT product with resveratrol as a part of it, can't recall what thread it was in, or if i'm just misremembering or having wishful thinking
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I thought you had mentioned someone coming out with a new post cycle therapy product with resveratrol as a part of it, can't recall what thread it was in, or if i'm just misremembering or having wishful thinking
    Its Anabolic Innovations "Post Cycle Support" with resveratrol in it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DaBulls View Post
    ah, just wondering because the post you started this thread with is an article by jordan blackburn: http://ezinearticles.com/?Stupid-Peo...rapy&id=607333 and i was gonna say i liked your other stuff.
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't logged into AM for quite awhile. TheSinner is the author of that article, not myself. He should get all the credit, and I appreciate him letting me post his writings on my forums and ezine.

Thanks Sinner!

12. Any advice for a PCT after 4 weeks of Propadrol? I'm not real sure a progesterone is going to differ here...

13. Primordial Performance uses resveratrol in Dermacrine and Dermacrine Sustain (good for PCT)
    Freedom means nothing here.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post

SERM's are prescription drugs, and are NOT SOLD IN SUPPLEMENT STORES. In fact, there are only 3 ways ( can think of) in which you can obtain a SERM:

1) Through a Doctor's Prescription.
    2) Through the Black Market (a.k.a. illegally)
    3) As a research chemicals intended for use in lab rats.
    You wrote a great article However this part is not accurate. You can legally get and possess any non DEA controlled drug from outside the US (Canada, Mexico, Europe). The FDA generally allows people to order up to a 3 month supply.
  15. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by stevesliwa View Post
    You wrote a great article However this part is not accurate. You can legally get and possess any non DEA controlled drug from outside the US (Canada, Mexico, Europe). The FDA generally allows people to order up to a 3 month supply.
    Surprise! the serms require a prescription even from the online pharmacies in canada. At least the legitimate ones.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

16. Jay Edit: You're out of here, brutha.

17. newbie here to the site and was planning on starting anevol and was looking into a proper post cycle therapy cycle while searching through the site came across a prodoct from AI called POST CYCLE SUPPORT... now heres my question would i use this product to just replace a serum? or would this be good enough alone for a PCT? Planning on taking cycle support while on the cycle of anevol would i also take it during the PCT?

18. Quote Originally Posted by alainbballing View Post
    newbie here to the site and was planning on starting anevol and was looking into a proper post cycle therapy cycle while searching through the site came across a prodoct from AI called POST CYCLE SUPPORT... now heres my question would i use this product to just replace a serum? or would this be good enough alone for a post cycle therapy? Planning on taking cycle support while on the cycle of anevol would i also take it during the PCT?
    Here is my suggestion to you:

a.) idk what anevol is.
    b.) you should do alot more research. You need to understand everything about the mechanisms you are messing with by taking steroids\PH's so that you can adapt and react to your bodies changes and know how to diagnose things if they go wrong.

c.) the nature of the compound and other factors such as dosage, length of cycle, and personal reactions to the compound will determine your PCT requirements. If by saying "serum" you are meaning SERM then, i suggest you read up on it a little bit more. It is important to understand the chemicals that you will put into your body. Post cycle support should not be taken as a standalone PCT. It is "Support"

19. Quote Originally Posted by alainbballing View Post
    newbie here to the site and was planning on starting anevol and was looking into a proper post cycle therapy cycle while searching through the site came across a prodoct from AI called POST CYCLE SUPPORT... now heres my question would i use this product to just replace a serum? or would this be good enough alone for a post cycle therapy? Planning on taking cycle support while on the cycle of anevol would i also take it during the PCT?
    my advice to you is to read the entire 1st post from this thread by thesinner.

20. well Anevol is a combo of superdrol and Phera-Plex i believe (at work dont have all the info avail) but yeah i mean to serm instead of serum sorry...what my real question was can the post cycle support be used in place of a serm in a pct? and yes i have read the whole thread from the beginning

21. Well i plan on cycling anevol for 4weeks at 2 pills a day and adjusting it based on how i feel well on it

22. So if you're saying that Jungle Warfare can be used as a part of PCT, then I assume if a person were to just take Jungle Warfare as a standalone, they would not need any pct for that. Is this true?

23. Quote Originally Posted by NateWA View Post
    So if you're saying that Jungle Warfare can be used as a part of post cycle therapy, then I assume if a person were to just take Jungle Warfare as a standalone, they would not need any post cycle therapy for that. Is this true?
    No need for PCT after JW.

24. thanks!

25. Quote Originally Posted by NateWA View Post
    thanks!
    No problem.
  26. Do I need and REAL PCT program?

Quote Originally Posted by ticktwo View Post
    Sinner,

Someone who is willing to field newbie questions....bless you!

I have more people telling me so many differing opinions I am completly lost.

I am not planning on doing a roid cycle for two reasons. One I am a diabetic and take insulin and to be honest, don't want to mess with it yet and two I do not think I am far enough along in my training that I would derive the full benefits of it. Sort of that I still need to put in my dues as I have only been working at this seriously for about a year.

With that said, feeling like I am standing at the bar with my sippy cup filled with cola....

I have been directed to take some OTC items for a boost. I have been told that I would need to do a post cycle and that I don't need a post cycle. The number of opinions on how to cycle the following is so vast there is not enough webspace to contain them all.

I have the following and think I need to cycle them for a 4 week period.

17-HD- take 30 minutes before workout
    T-Bomb II- take twice daily
    Viraloid- take twice daily
    6-OXO- take twice daily

Do I need to take a post cycle with the mild test boosters? If so, would it have to be as serious as a post cycle from a real cycle ? Heck, is my baby cycle even the right way to take these items?

Sorry for the newb questions but I would rather admit I don't know, be beaten about the head and neck with a large trout for being a newb, and get some decent information.

Thanks for everyones input.
    Sinner great post, glad it's a sticky!

Ok I'm in a similar boat like ticktwo, another newbie finding the real information.

I'm just completing a 30 day cycle of Methyl E and I'm about to start arimEvol as the PCT (both suggestions from the local nutrition store here ).

Should I be taking the recommended PCT program in your initial post?

If not what should I be taking to make sure the equilibrium is getting back normal operating standards?

Thanks for helping us all out. I wish I'd found this forum a 2 months ago.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Navydave View Post
    Sinner great post, glad it's a sticky!

Ok I'm in a similar boat like ticktwo, another newbie finding the real information.

I'm just completing a 30 day cycle of Methyl E and I'm about to start arimEvol as the post cycle therapy (both suggestions from the local nutrition store here ).

Should I be taking the recommended PCT program in your initial post?

If not what should I be taking to make sure the equilibrium is getting back normal operating standards?

Thanks for helping us all out. I wish I'd found this forum a 2 months ago.
    Is it just me, or is Methyl E the exact same active as AimEvol. I honestly do not understand why/how evolution labs is recommending this for post cycle therapy.

I would definitely recommend the protocol explained within this thread over the use of arimevol.

28. Run arimEvol should not be used in your pct... Good legal sub for a serm from what Im hearing is AI's Post Cycle Support, and throw some AX Advance PCT in there and u should be ok ...read the beginning of the thread to see what else u need.and if all else fails use the search function

Similar Forum Threads

1. get a serm, there's no excuse (newbs read this!)
    By bualls23 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 08:20 AM
  2. GoHard's No Excuse Cut Log W/ USPLabs at the forefront
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 07:25 PM
  3. For Sale: Cell Mass & NO-Xplode (Muscle Builders)
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 11:56 PM
  4. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 12:45 AM
  5. No BS Amp review (although late)...
    By Alpine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 05:15 AM