No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

  1. very good info... i have one question and it may be a dumb one, but i'm new to this... i'm gonna start havoc and 3-AD soon and am trying to figure out what to do for a PCT... i have no means to get SERMs on the black market that i know of and was wondering if there is a good example of an adequate PCT without SERMs or is that pretty much a dumb question?

    also, if i goto a Dr and request something like that are they gonna react strangely? lol...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DaBulls View Post
    very good info... i have one question and it may be a dumb one, but i'm new to this... i'm gonna start havoc and 3-AD soon and am trying to figure out what to do for a post cycle therapy... i have no means to get SERMs on the black market that i know of and was wondering if there is a good example of an adequate post cycle therapy without SERMs or is that pretty much a dumb question?

    also, if i goto a Dr and request something like that are they gonna react strangely? lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    SERM's are prescription drugs, and are NOT SOLD IN SUPPLEMENT STORES. In fact, there are only 3 ways ( can think of) in which you can obtain a SERM:

    1) Through a Doctor's Prescription.
    2) Through the Black Market (a.k.a. illegally)
    3) As a research chemicals intended for use in lab rats.
    Google is a godsend. I think I've said more than enough on this topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBulls
    if there is a good example of an adequate post cycle therapy without SERMs or is that pretty much a dumb question?
    Neither a SERM, nor a PCT protocol are "necessary" but are both a very good and very recommended idea. Personally, I would not run a cycle without using a SERM.
    •   
       


  3. [/QUOTE]Neither a SERM, nor a post cycle therapy protocol are "necessary" but are both a very good and very recommended idea. Personally, I would not run a cycle without using a SERM.[/QUOTE]

    cool thanks a lot... i was kinda lookin' for guidance in that regard... just tryin to be careful.

  4. Bump
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

  5. thanx for the info
    •   
       


  6. My Buddy who doesn't have a computer Wants to know if he could use Triblus as PCT for CEl's M-Drol.

  7. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesinner again

  8. Quote Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
    My Buddy who doesn't have a computer Wants to know if he could use Triblus as post cycle therapy for CEl's M-Drol.
    I'm not a big fan of Tribulus, there's really not all that great of a connection between it and elevating testosterone, and it's really not all that good for you (then again neither is half the sh*t I've discussed in this thread). Test boosters like Trib are also pretty low on the heirarchy and a good PCT regimen can be done without them.

    The way this question is coming across, it strikes me as though you have not fully read my first post.....might be a good idea to do so.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
    My Buddy who doesn't have a computer Wants to know if he could use Triblus as post cycle therapy for CEl's M-Drol.
    I hope to God that's not all he thinks he needs to use. Read through this thread and you'll get an understanding of what a complete PCT protocol looks like and you can help him formulate a good layout. Post his cycle length, stats, etc.. and we'll help ya as well.

  10. Hey Sinner, my sisters boyfriend's workout buddy told me to ask you what would make him huge like you??

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Hey Sinner, my sisters boyfriend's workout buddy told me to ask you what would make him huge like you??
    Goat semen......lots and lots of goat semen. Don't eat real food, just goat semen. If you stick to this plan, I can guarantee in less than a week something will happen

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Goat semen......lots and lots of goat semen. Don't eat real food, just goat semen. If you stick to this plan, I can guarantee in less than a week something will happen
    Well thats sounds like EXACTLY what I am looking for result-wise...who sells it? Chad?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Goat semen......lots and lots of goat semen. Don't eat real food, just goat semen. If you stick to this plan, I can guarantee in less than a week something will happen
    Sweet! Does it come in blister packs? Or can I get some bulk goat semen from Nutra Planet?

    I heard there's already a goat semen clone called "Sheep-Jizz-bol" Not sure if it's methylated...

  14. hey the sinner, is your name jordan?

  15. From Zero Tolerance: http://www.postcycletherapy.com/

    Thanks for the great thread thesinner.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  16. ah, just wondering because the post you started this thread with is an article by jordan blackburn: http://ezinearticles.com/?Stupid-Peo...rapy&****607333 and i was gonna say i liked your other stuff.

  17. Damn! Just when I was impressed and about to try this rep thing.

    So, secret identity or plagiarizer?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

  18. thankx for the info

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DaBulls View Post
    ah, just wondering because the post you started this thread with is an article by jordan blackburn: You are blocked from accessing EzineArticles.com and i was gonna say i liked your other stuff.
    Jordan is the owner of *************, who sometimes posts here under the username, ********. This article hasn't beome a sticky on this board, but it did on his.

    http://www.*************/forum/showth...-80/index.html

    I'll PM him, and let him know somebody got their facts screwed up.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Jordan is the owner of *************, who sometimes posts here under the username, ********. This article hasn't beome a sticky on this board, but it did on his.

    http://www.*************/forum/showth...-80/index.html

    I'll PM him, and let him know somebody got their facts screwed up.

    Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Google is a godsend. I think I've said more than enough on this topic.


    Neither a SERM, nor a post cycle therapy protocol are "necessary" but are both a very good and very recommended idea. Personally, I would not run a cycle without using a SERM.
    so if a person doesn't have a tendancy towards gyeno do they not need a SERM, or are there other reasons to include a SERM in post-cycle? you say that a SERM is used to block the nazty effects of E as your hormones return to normal, included from what I have read are gyeno, and water retention, can you go over some more?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by greenwing7 View Post
    so if a person doesn't have a tendancy towards gyeno do they not need a SERM, or are there other reasons to include a SERM in post-cycle? you say that a SERM is used to block the nazty effects of E as your hormones return to normal, included from what I have read are gyeno, and water retention, can you go over some more?
    Though a SERM does a great job of blocking the nasty side effects associated with way too much estrogen, it's main purpose in post cycle therapy is to speed up recovery of natural hormone balance. It will prevent gyno, unshrink your nuts, and even help better your cholesterol (which is going to be all of of whack by this point).

    When I said that it is not necessary, what I mean is that your body will eventually come back to natural hormone balance, but it will take a lot longer. This means that you have low test levels for a longer period of time, which is going to make it harder to maintain muscle gains.

  23. On that note do you have an idea of how long it would take to recover without using a SERM, because I'm pretty sure they weren't around back in the days of arnold and franco yet they stayed massive, so I always wondered how long it takes your body to get back to equilibrium norms

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 3PeteNC View Post
    On that note do you have an idea of how long it would take to recover without using a SERM, because I'm pretty sure they weren't around back in the days of arnold and franco yet they stayed massive, so I always wondered how long it takes your body to get back to equilibrium norms
    It truly depends on the user, the compound, cycle length, and dosages.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. get a serm, there's no excuse (newbs read this!)
    By bualls23 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 07:20 AM
  2. GoHard's No Excuse Cut Log W/ USPLabs at the forefront
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 06:25 PM
  3. For Sale: Cell Mass & NO-Xplode (Muscle Builders)
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 10:56 PM
  4. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
  5. No BS Amp review (although late)...
    By Alpine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 04:15 AM
Log in
Log in