No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

Page 12 of 14 First ... 1011121314 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by WannaBFranco View Post
    I know a crap ton of companies change just one letter in many supps to make it sound the same as something that's actually legit. My question is, is Supercissus RX the same as Supercissus? They're made by the same company, so my thought is that it might be an upgrade somehow. Just wondering. I've never taken either of them before.
    Same product. No formula changes whatever. The "Rx" was dropped to avoid the impression that it were a drug, or compound available via prescription.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Hey guys sorry if this is redundant, bit I must have missed it. If your taking a supplement with an AI already in it what do you do differently for PCT? Im currently taking Sports One Andro XS and it has ATD @25mg and Chrysin @24mg and what looks to be HDROL @25mg. Im taking 75mg ed and have everything from hcg to maca for pct. Im really just curious on what others suggest for pct if your taking a ps with an AI in it. Thanks!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1
    Hey guys sorry if this is redundant, bit I must have missed it. If your taking a supplement with an AI already in it what do you do differently for PCT? Im currently taking Sports One Andro XS and it has ATD @25mg and Chrysin @24mg and what looks to be HDROL @25mg. Im taking 75mg ed and have everything from hcg to maca for pct. Im really just curious on what others suggest for pct if your taking a ps with an AI in it. Thanks!
    SERM!!! the foundation of your pct, DAA and Erase... Support supps and your staples like creatine and all that
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

SERM!!! the foundation of your pct, DAA and Erase... Support supps and your staples like creatine and all that
    Thanks. Had an idea that's what the answer would be! For some reason I remember reading somewhere that you should add something extra, timing, or something else. Idk.
    It's easy, just lift heavy!

5. Always bro its like buying something with creatine in it already... You still wanna get your creatine from a different source (on its own)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Let's also start by saying that you don't have to run post cycle therapy.........you also don't have to wipe your ass after taking a dump: it's just a really really good idea to do these things

SERM's: the foundation of post cycle therapy:
    Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators are (and damn well should be) the foundation for any proper post-cycle therapy plan. A post cycle therapy plan without them, isn't a post cycle therapy plan: it's a bunch of crap you decided to take after doing a cycle.
    ^ I love this. Great work sir! you have my applause!

7. time to bump this

8. Loved it. Actually forwarded it to a friend for him to read lol
    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete

9. A must read... THANK YOU!!!
    You are your own maker. Train dirty.

10. Bump great !!!

11. I am new to AM so forgive me if this is an obvious question but..do these rules apply exactly the same to PHs as they do to AAS? Because I have been researching my first cycle for months (hdrol) and everyone has been telling me ontop of a SERM, the next most important thing is a natural test booster and that an AI or Cortisol Blocker isn't needed. Please someone elaborate?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    In regards to my previous post, this is what I was recommended to take during PCT from a 6 week hdrol cycle. I already have the nolva serm and CEL pct assist, but how much DAA and Erase do I need to take and what is the timing? From my research my nolva should be taken at 20/20/10/10...correct?

13. 3g daa beginning to end or longer
    Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1 or you could start beginning of 3rd week

Doesn't matter on timing and that looks solid
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    3g daa beginning to end or longer
    Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1 or you could start beginning of 3rd week

Doesn't matter on timing and that looks solid
    I was under the impression they were both supposed to be taken alongside the SERM during PCT, not during the cycle alongside the hdrol?

15. Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post

I was under the impression they were both supposed to be taken alongside the SERM during PCT, not during the cycle alongside the hdrol?
    Yes in pct but doesn't matter at what Times. I take my serm before bed with AI and daa pwo
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Re: No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

I'm not a fan of ai' s in pct unless using something that crushes estrogen and fear of estrogen rebound.

Cortisol blockers are good when cutting for sure tho.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

17. Okay sorry if I sound like an idiot but I'm confused.

1. You said to run the DAA from beginning to end, as in beginning to end of PCT so start the day after my last hdrol pill?or beginning to end of cycle? or beginning to end as in cycle all the way through PCT (10 weeks total)?
    2. You said for the Erase 1/2/3/2/2/1 as in start the last two weeks of my 6 week cycle then continue for the 4 week PCT alongside my PCT Assist and SERM (nolva at 20/20/10/10)?

So if I am understanding correctly than you are suggesting this:
    1. Last 2 weeks of cycle start Erase at 1/2/
    2. PCT begins- start nolva (20/20/10/10) and continue Erase (3/2/2/1) and take CEL Cycle Assist (4 in morning, 4 at night)
    3. Like asked above, where does the DAA go?

Thanks for your help!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm not a fan of ai' s in pct unless using something that crushes estrogen and fear of estrogen rebound.

Cortisol blockers are good when cutting for sure tho.
    Is Erase only an AI? or is it an AI/Cortisol Blocker? I've hear both.
  19. Re: No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

Daa starts day after cycle ends. So the first day of pct to be more clear. Got your D-Pol man?

20. Re: No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    Is Erase only an AI? or is it an AI/Cortisol Blocker? I've hear both.
    Yes erase supports both. As does Recycle. I've used Recycle and D-Pol a few times in PCT an it's a killer combo. Breaking PR's in pct is always good

21. So my order and quantities for my PCT sound correct as listed above (except add 3g of DAA in)?
  22. Re: No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    So my order and quantities for my PCT sound correct as listed above (except add 3g of DAA in)?
    Yes sir

23. Thanks for the help! Just trying to make sure I do this all right. I've heard DAA shuts you down...any truth to this?
  24. Re: No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

Never experienced anything even close to that.

25. ok sounds good to me! One more question (sorry to be asking 1 million questions). Will adding the DAA and AI to my PCT add any additional sides?

26. Chico, I believe it should look like this:

After last of your HDrol...

Nolva
    20/20/10/10/0/0

Erase
    0/0/3/3/2/1 OR 1/2/3/3/2/1

DAA
    3/3/3/3/0/0 OR 3/3/3/3/3/3

27. Quote Originally Posted by aevarts91 View Post
    Chico, I believe it should look like this:

After last of your HDrol...

Nolva
    20/20/10/10/0/0

Erase
    0/0/3/3/2/1 OR 1/2/3/3/2/1

DAA
    3/3/3/3/0/0 OR 3/3/3/3/3/3
    All to be started after last hdrol pill? Meaning the first 2 weeks of PCT I wouldnt be taking Erase (unless I did 1/2/) but continue to take it 2 weeks after i stop the 4 weeks of nolva?

28. Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post

All to be started after last hdrol pill? Meaning the first 2 weeks of PCT I wouldnt be taking Erase (unless I did 1/2/) but continue to take it 2 weeks after i stop the 4 weeks of nolva?
    Correct. And those two weeks after nolva ends you should taper down the Erase (/2/1).

29. Much appreciated! There are obvious benefits of adding in the DAA and AI, but are there any additional sides?

30. DAA can cause some GI distress in higher doses, all depends on individual sensitivity. And I've never had any sides from OTC AI's. Search the forums if you're truly concerned, I'm sure some have experienced some (probably moderate) side effects.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. get a serm, there's no excuse (newbs read this!)
    By bualls23 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 08:20 AM
  2. GoHard's No Excuse Cut Log W/ USPLabs at the forefront
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 07:25 PM
  3. For Sale: Cell Mass & NO-Xplode (Muscle Builders)
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 11:56 PM
  4. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 12:45 AM
  5. No BS Amp review (although late)...
    By Alpine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 05:15 AM