No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Coopster View Post
    Sorry fairly new to this forum and have been out of the game for some time now. The products mentioned on the pct are they legal and if so where do you find them. Want to be careful not to break any forum rules. But by the names of some of the items im guessing they can be bought online. Thanks you guys have alot of good info here.
    sorry bud, it's against the rules to ask for sources. a simple search on google should get you going.

    the majority of the products are either going to be prescription or research chemicals.


  2. Im thinking of starting to take H-Drol next month and from what I been told Novadex is what people use for the PCT. Can you advise on what you think is the best PCT with out a doctors prescription? Thank you.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat00 View Post
    Im thinking of starting to take H-Drol next month and from what I been told Novadex is what people use for the PCT. Can you advise on what you think is the best PCT with out a doctors prescription? Thank you.
    the search function is your most valuable tool, there are tons of examples of PCT for different halodrol cycles on this forum.

  4. Very good info, I will direct newbies to this post, it will answer a lot of there questions from the start.

    Thanks again

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Google is a godsend. I think I've said more than enough on this topic.


    Neither a SERM, nor a PCT protocol are "necessary" but are both a very good and very recommended idea. Personally, I would not run a cycle without using a SERM.
    I agree. I am about to do my first cycle ever after I finish researching what the best PCT is for an Hdrol cycle. So why is it that many seem to think that Hdrol PCT doesn't warrant a SERM? I think better safe than sorry, but I see a lot of Hdrol posts claiming it's not strong enough to warrant a SERM.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Man, I gotta lotta newbie Q's comin' in here this weekend. Which is good: I'd rather you learn from my word than learn the hard way. Just an observation.
    That's why we are here

  7. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    these products have the potential to provide recovery for mild cycles. post cycle support by AI was originally designed as a PCT for mild Epi Cycles...should work well for standard h-drol cycles too. Definately not something I would trust after a SD (or other potent AAS) cycle though!

    I think Advanced PCT by AX was designed for 3AD too...very mild!
    But would you trust ONLY PCS by AI coming off an Hdrol cycle? If so, I'm assuming I still need to keep a SERM on hand, right?

  8. bumped for justice. good information. lost in the depths of the forum.

  9. sinner,
    would you need to take any serms or reduce xt on an oral dbol cycle. your posts sound like its not needed till after finishing the cycle..but other places ive looked say to take nolvadex and and reduce xt while on and off. can you clear this up for me please
    •   
       


  10. Nice piece and good follow up answers...Sticky?

  11. BUMP!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by calibeast22 View Post
    sinner,
    would you need to take any serms or reduce xt on an oral dbol cycle. your posts sound like its not needed till after finishing the cycle..but other places ive looked say to take nolvadex and and reduce xt while on and off. can you clear this up for me please
    ancillary products are sometimes used alongside aromatizing steroids. This helps keep down water weight and/or the occurence of "Moobs".

    I don't think nolvadex would be of much help

    An aromatase inhibitor like ATD (i.e. reduce xt) might be a viable, "more-legal" option (compared to the alternatives). Formestane might be another possible "more-legal" option as well.

  13. thank you. can you tell me what you think i should take while on and the pct. this is what the cycle looks like. oral 10mg dbol /6weeks. 10/20/30/30/30/30. i have on hand nolvadex ,reduce xt,inhibit e,and anabolic innov cycle support.

  14. Great thread mate, awesome information.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    ancillary products are sometimes used alongside aromatizing steroids. This helps keep down water weight and/or the occurence of "Moobs".

    I don't think nolvadex would be of much help

    An aromatase inhibitor like ATD (i.e. reduce xt) might be a viable, "more-legal" option (compared to the alternatives). Formestane might be another possible "more-legal" option as well.
    OMG Sinner, is it really you? I haven't seen you around here in ages.

  16. I have a question and it's not really Post cycle, it's more during and post cycle. Can I still take an NO product during the cycle and post cycle? I take NO2 and am I am getting ready to do a Havoc cycle 20/30/30/40/40.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Sm00v31 View Post
    I have a question and it's not really Post cycle, it's more during and post cycle. Can I still take an NO product during the cycle and post cycle? I take NO2 and am I am getting ready to do a Havoc cycle 20/30/30/40/40.
    Yes. Those products are generally looked down upon because they are expensive and less effective than others... but some do like them. either way, nothing confounding or contraindicting in those products that would interfere with your cycle.

    IMO, don't take it during cycle, though. Wait for PCT. That way you can continue getting huge pumps when you're done the anabolics.

  18. Generally speaking, most 'roids' increase Nitric oxide production. That's why Arnold used to compare the pump to cumming, with the copious amounts of primo he was taking at the time.

    To answer your question, it is fine to take whatever nitric oxide product you are using.

    In terms of dollars to benefits; however, I've never seen much purpose in taking a nitric oxide product regardless of being on cycle, off cycle, or on PCT.

  19. Im actually coming off a p-plex epi bridge. currently have nolva, triazole (AI + SERM), activate xtreme (t booster), and lean xtreme (cot blocker). should i take them all starting day 1 of pct? some people are saying to start the nolva and wait 2 wks to start the other supps.
    nolva going 40/40/20/20

  20. Hello. I'm another H-drol noob, I have access to a bunch of 10mg nolva tabs but to be honest I'm interested in some OTC option. Perhaps in the 3-4 years since this thread was started, some reasonable OTC products have arrived? I don't know. There are certainly 100's or 1000's of logs online now where people have used OTC PCT. No bloodwork, though (then again I've not really seen bloodwork from anyone else, either).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Sad_que View Post
    Hello. I'm another H-drol noob, I have access to a bunch of 10mg nolva tabs but to be honest I'm interested in some OTC option. Perhaps in the 3-4 years since this thread was started, some reasonable OTC products have arrived? I don't know. There are certainly 100's or 1000's of logs online now where people have used OTC PCT. No bloodwork, though (then again I've not really seen bloodwork from anyone else, either).
    If you have access to nolva you should at least get some to keep on hand

  22. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    If you have access to nolva you should at least get some to keep on hand
    Yea I meant that I basically have it, it's in the possession of a friend who lives on the same road as me and I can have it if I want/need it.

    ---

    The main thing I'm finding from my investigations so far is that essentially no two sources of information agree with each other completely (if at all!), and also many opinions are not all they seem to be. For example if someone claims they recovered great with some OTC product, they go ahead and promote OTC products and maybe are inclined to highlight the potential risks of SERMs. But who knows if they might have recovered faster/better with a SERM really? And they certainly never got bloodwork done.
    Likewise for people who eat 40mg of nolva after some H-drol, again nothing terrible happens to them and they recover, so they go on to praise SERMs and criticise OTC products - but maybe the nolva wouldn't have been necessary.

    It's like the loyalty people have to products and manufacturers, without any "real" reason, you know.

    That's the trouble with any legally-dubious activity, isn't it. It's hard to ever consolidate data and produce some sort of consensus.

    Not to mention that different **** works for different people...

    In the end one has to just jump in and try it, I guess!

  23. i need to read this thread.

  24. I know a crap ton of companies change just one letter in many supps to make it sound the same as something that's actually legit. My question is, is Supercissus RX the same as Supercissus? They're made by the same company, so my thought is that it might be an upgrade somehow. Just wondering. I've never taken either of them before.
    FORCE FEED! FORCE FEED! FORCE FEED!

  25. Bump this for the great info
    Thank you.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. holy old thread batman!!!

  27. Great thread, beautiful information. Everyone should be forced to read this (I wish I had been)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. get a serm, there's no excuse (newbs read this!)
    By bualls23 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 08:20 AM
  2. GoHard's No Excuse Cut Log W/ USPLabs at the forefront
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 07:25 PM
  3. For Sale: Cell Mass & NO-Xplode (Muscle Builders)
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 11:56 PM
  4. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 12:45 AM
  5. No BS Amp review (although late)...
    By Alpine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 05:15 AM
Log in
Log in