No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

Page 10 of 16 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. yeah, I'm tired of searching for this thread whenever I need to point someone in the right direction for educating themselves on PCT.
    Iron Legion Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    yeah, I'm tired of searching for this thread whenever I need to point someone in the right direction for educating themselves on PCT.
    What question do you have? Maybe I can help.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

3. Thanks FOG, but I don't have the question...I refer others to this thread when I don't feel like typing up all the information...they can find it here. (noobs that keep asking the same questions)
    Iron Legion Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Thanks FOG, but I don't have the question...I refer others to this thread when I don't feel like typing up all the information...they can find it here. (noobs that keep asking the same questions)
    Yeah man, I hear you!

ex. "Should I dose an AI with a SERM during PCT? Is Novedex XT the same as Nolvadex?"

lol

5. Like you guys were always sooo smart. All those muscles and still not strong enough to be nice? You guys rock, I hope to grow up and be just like you. bla , bla, bla.....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Like you guys were always sooo smart. All those muscles and still not strong enough to be nice? You guys rock, I hope to grow up and be just like you. bla , bla, bla.....
    lol, I don't know what you're refering to? I don't see any coments that were made by FOG or myself that weren't "nice"...only that we see a lot of the same questions over and over again. We obviously help a lot of people, I was trying to get this thread bumped so that it could benefit more people...so, I don't understand your disposition.

I refer a lot of people to this thread because it's just not feasible to retype all this information everytime someone new comes on here asking a question...
    Iron Legion Rep

7. but theres a difference between being nice, and having to hold someone's hand. anyone should make their best effort to understand what it is they are putting into their mouth, all the more so the greater the claims of what the product will do. You really shouldn't ingest something that you have no idea what it is. And with the internet, its pretty easy to get information, unlike 20 years ago.

When the doctor gives me a prescription, I read the pamphlet and info on it, and usually look it up online to read about interactions and sides.

8. I hate holding hands...my palms always get all sweaty!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

9. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Like you guys were always sooo smart. All those muscles and still not strong enough to be nice? You guys rock, I hope to grow up and be just like you. bla , bla, bla.....
    Take some SAMe and stop being a smart-ass

10. Quote Originally Posted by atnartist View Post
    Strength occurs independently of kindness.

You will take honest advice regardless of whether or not it's perceivably rude, or you will not take the advice at all; thereby, facing whatever the consequences may be for not accepting said advice. Either way, I'm sure you'll agree that you've gotten what you paid for.

In the event English is your 4th or 5th language, and you are perhaps still learning; then, I should perhaps take this as a compliment, in which case thank you for your kind words.
  11. nolva w/ igf-1

hey so i have been asking around and i cant get a good answer...is it a waste of time to do igf-1 while on nolvadex?

12. Quote Originally Posted by bdpeck View Post
    hey so i have been asking around and i cant get a good answer...is it a waste of time to do igf-1 while on nolvadex?
    Tamoxifen (nolvadex) decreases natural production of IGF-1; thereby, lowering serum concentration.

Injecting IGF-1, of course, increases serum concentrations. While it dampens natural production, the serum increase makes this negligable.

13. Did you just learn to use semi-colons sinner?

14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I have this habit of stringing paragraphs together using conjunctions and semicolons.

I would like to think I am a seasoned "semi-coloner"
    No, that was the joke I was making.

Seems as if it was your first day with conjunctive clauses and you were going crazy.

15. perhaps you just need a colon cleansing

16. so its not a waste of time?? im sorry im kinda slow. lol.

17. hey sinner, have you read anything on the positive interactions of using both nolva and formestane at the same time? someone posted a link to a study on it where they worked (sigh) synergystically requiring a much lower dose of both when used together

18. Have not read much on this, but it kinda make sense.

We're trying to prevent estrogen from binding to certain ER's in the brain, in order to signal an amplified androgen release.

Blocking the receptors, as well as lowering the conversion rate will cause for the same thing: less estrogens binding to ER's.

What's the sigh for? Are you as sick of hearing the word "synergistic" as the rest of us?

19. yeah, its a pity, the word seems to need a "no really, I mean it" after it or something...

20. super..haha. thanks for the info sinner.

21. Stupid People's Guide to Gynecomastia Diagnosis:

If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

22. this is probably a stupid question but is a SERM, a Cortisol blocker, and a test booster all necessary for a 4 week cycle of Winstrol at 50 mg every other day???
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. get a serm, there's no excuse (newbs read this!)
    By bualls23 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 07:20 AM
  2. GoHard's No Excuse Cut Log W/ USPLabs at the forefront
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 06:25 PM
  3. For Sale: Cell Mass & NO-Xplode (Muscle Builders)
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 10:56 PM
  4. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
  5. No BS Amp review (although late)...
    By Alpine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 04:15 AM