Please give advice for my Havoc PCT (already have an idea)

300Fan

Awards
This is what im thinking for PCT... As of right now ive gained a solid 8 pounds of muscle. I would obviously love to keep it but, also start to get leaner for the summer.

Heres what I have so far:

Anabolic Innovation - Cycle Support 2 scoops/day (1 morning, 1 night)
Controlled Labs - Green Magnitude 1 scoop pre-workout
Controlled Labs - Purple Wrath 1 scoop pre-workout

SERM:

Toremifene Citrate: Before Bed mixed with juice!
Days 1-4 120mg then 90mg
week 2 90mg
week 3 60mg
week 4 30mg (if needed)

Heres what im confused about. A lot of people have told me AX's stack would be great for PCT as it will allow me to keep gains and get leaner (Which is what i want).

However, im confused because ive read an AI should not be takin (hyperdrol-x2) because it can increase the change of gyno?

I was planning on running the whole AX mass cycle for 8 weeks.

Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol X-2
Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX
Anabolic Xtreme Retain 2

what do u guys think? Add or Take away anything?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like an AI in pct.The problem lies in the kind of AI used.6bromo (which is in HDX2) and ATD will not send any neg feedback but others like 6oxo do.

Just run the AX products @1/2 dose wk 1 and full dose the rest of the cycle and youll be happy with the results.Good luck

magx

Awards
I like an AI in post cycle therapy.The problem lies in the kind of AI used.6bromo (which is in HDX2) and ATD will not send any neg feedback but others like 6oxo do.
QUOTE]

Well what's with the Superdol and ATD PCT delayed onset gyno cases?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
I like an AI in post cycle therapy.The problem lies in the kind of AI used.6bromo (which is in HDX2) and ATD will not send any neg feedback but others like 6oxo do.
QUOTE]

Well what's with the Superdol and ATD post cycle therapy delayed onset gyno cases?
that seems to be because of superdrol, shouldnt happen with other compounds. and the delayed gyno with superdrol also happened to people who ran nolva only pct.

chewball

chewball

Awards
where would using jungle warfare during pct fall into place. Is there a risk of gyno?:frustrate

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where would using jungle warfare during post cycle therapy fall into place. Is there a risk of gyno?:frustrate
i think the safe thing to say here is that everyone responds differently to compounds....If you had issues during puberty then you might be at a higher risk...