Is it ever too late to treat gyno?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Is it ever too late to treat gyno?

A little background story of how being young and stupid can happen to us all. My first summer outside of college my friend and I decided to use superdrol, having been keeping consistent with a good routine (and working out for years prior). We obviously did not know what we were getting into, and did very little research. Our stacking was unheard of, and at the risk of getting bashed from you all, just keep in mind that I know the risks and dangers that could have resulted from my actions. I went through 2 90 cap bottles in 3 months, stacking all the way up to 40mg a day by week 4 or 5, and then stepping back down until they were done, only taking milk thistle during the cycle and rebound xt w/ milk thistle for a PCT. When I started I was a lean 165 and at the end of the 3 months I was 195 and gigantic. I had little side effects other than muscle cramping from not taking in much water, and I didn't experience any hair thinning or anything.

I lucked out then, but when superdrol was announced to be discontinued, I like many, jumped on the sale and bought 2 more bottles. I started another cycle months later and was on it for two weeks (only 1 cap a day) when I ran into some dire family issues that took my time and attention away from lifting for awhile, to which I stopped taking superdrol. I never took a PCT that cycle and developed minor gyno. It's not very noticeable, however you can feel it and its tender.

I'll admit my past history was very dumb, and I'm trying to get things back together now, with a better head on my shoulders. My question is that I developed the gyno about a year ago...is it too late to take something to attempt treating it? I'm trying to accumulate as much info as I can on here, and learn the terminology but I guess I'm still somewhat confused as everybody has their methods and favs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Answers

I have the same story, but mine was M1t. did like 6 cycles, no pct. developed minor gyno. what i did was run nolvadex up to 60 mg a day for like 3 months. aswell as running rebound xt, rebound reloaded. it is never to late for pct, the faster you start it, the faster your hormones will get back to normal. aswell it will stop your growing gyno.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

thank you very much for your reply...my only other question is about nolvadex - is this something that you need a prescription for? I've googled it and found no suppliers
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

you have to find a source, don't ask for a source though or you will get banned. how bout some rep points
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by camaroguy18 View Post
    A little background story of how being young and stupid can happen to us all. My first summer outside of college my friend and I decided to use superdrol, having been keeping consistent with a good routine (and working out for years prior). We obviously did not know what we were getting into, and did very little research. Our stacking was unheard of, and at the risk of getting bashed from you all, just keep in mind that I know the risks and dangers that could have resulted from my actions. I went through 2 90 cap bottles in 3 months, stacking all the way up to 40mg a day by week 4 or 5, and then stepping back down until they were done, only taking milk thistle during the cycle and rebound xt w/ milk thistle for a post cycle therapy. When I started I was a lean 165 and at the end of the 3 months I was 195 and gigantic. I had little side effects other than muscle cramping from not taking in much water, and I didn't experience any hair thinning or anything.

I lucked out then, but when superdrol was announced to be discontinued, I like many, jumped on the sale and bought 2 more bottles. I started another cycle months later and was on it for two weeks (only 1 cap a day) when I ran into some dire family issues that took my time and attention away from lifting for awhile, to which I stopped taking superdrol. I never took a PCT that cycle and developed minor gyno. It's not very noticeable, however you can feel it and its tender.

I'll admit my past history was very dumb, and I'm trying to get things back together now, with a better head on my shoulders. My question is that I developed the gyno about a year ago...is it too late to take something to attempt treating it? I'm trying to accumulate as much info as I can on here, and learn the terminology but I guess I'm still somewhat confused as everybody has their methods and favs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Seriously dude, get some Toremifene! and run an AI inverse of that (something mild like AX PCT)
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    you have to find a source, don't ask for a source though or you will get banned. how bout some rep points
    understood, this may prove difficult for me, but I also heard some OTC's like 6oxo help, but have yet to try.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by camaroguy18 View Post
    understood, this may prove difficult for me, but I also heard some OTC's like 6oxo help, but have yet to try.
    6 oxo will help a bit to get ur hormones back in balance, but won't do anything for gyno. try letrozole too, some have had luck reducing or eliminating gyno, did;nt work for me, and i personally don;t like it cause of the estro rebound.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Gyno

I think I've made the same mistake, after how many years did you develop gyno after your cycles?
    Im going to look into some nolva very soon....
  9. Board Supporter
    Answers

Try an epistane or Havoc cyle, I heard it helps gyno bigtime.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ever too late to become pro?
    By wanaBJacked in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 10:57 AM
  2. This question is too late to be asking now.
    By CrazyChemist in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 09:22 PM
  3. Is it ever too late to start PCT?
    By mb_007 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 06:18 PM
  4. Is it too late to add BB in Test Prop?
    By NeilB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 05:16 PM
  5. Is it a no no to mix Proscar and Deca?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 08:07 AM