Mini Crisis here - please help

abomber

Awards
I went to my local nutrition store and asked the guy for some stronger supplements to use because I had only been really using creatine and arginine products. He told me to pick up oxevol and stack it with hemoguno for EIGHT weeks straight.

I ended up just buying the super drol (ox evol) which at the time I thought was just a prohormone and was not informed enough to realize it was in fact an oral steroid. I did week one 10 mg , week 2 20, week 3 20, and now im in the middle of my 4th week at 20 mg. *****My cycle ends THIS saturday.*****

This jackass didnt even recommend me any products like perfect cycle so all I took during this cycle was milk thistle and vitamine shoppe brand multi vitamin beast pak.

He told me after my cycle to come by and purchase some product called retain or restore, I dont remember and nolvedex xt or what not by gaspari. He said that would be fine post cycle therapy. A few days ago I came here to read more because something did not seem right about the information this guy gave to me. Turns out my hunch was right, if not too late?

So heres my situation, Ive gone through this threads and everyone suggests something different and to be honest, im completely lost. I would not have started this cycle yet had I realized what the guy recommended I bought was steroids until I had purchased the proper supplements to take while on and for PCT. *********I HAVE NO SERM, no PCT products yet, and I am freaking the **** out.********* I do have a couple hundred dollars cash to rectify this situation the best that I can do.

Please help - what should I buy ? from where? Im fast running out of time here. I am really freaking out here, I should have done more research. I did not though, so I want to salvage my body and this cycle as best as I can. I am 21 years of age. Please take pity on me, this has me really worried....

Please take pity on my ass and help me out.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, that situation sucks. drop me a line, my e-mail is in my sig...

But this should really be a lesson for anyone who takes any supplement. DO NOT PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR BODY IF YOU DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS.

But you have some time, don't sweat it to bad. SERMS are easy to come by. 4 weeks of nolva at 40/40/20/20 should be more than enough or you could run clomid or torem instead. Then adding a cortisol blocker and natural test booster would be a good idea. Restore, Novedex, Retain, etc. will work well in your pct.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine Abomb. Do the pct Pumping recommends. Take some fish oil or other EFA's to help restore your cholesterol balance which the Superdrol destroys, stay on the milk thistle throughout the entire PCT and take it consistently...starting and stopping the doses randomly can make it hard on the liver.

Other than that, live and learn.

abomber

Awards
You'll be fine Abomb. Do the post cycle therapy Pumping recommends. Take some fish oil or other EFA's to help restore your cholesterol balance which the Superdrol destroys, stay on the milk thistle throughout the entire PCT and take it consistently...starting and stopping the doses randomly can make it hard on the liver.

Other than that, live and learn.
my problem is it seems I am out of time for a SERM though....

and i take fish oil 3 times a day, every day regardless of being on cycle, pct, or no cycle

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Mis-information is so dangerous. One thing I noticed is your distinction between a PH and a Oral Steroid. There's some dabate about that but most will agree that PH's are milder cleaner steroids, so you need the PCT anyway.

Good luck and trust the forum.

abomber

Awards
yeah I am just panicking because my 4th week is over this saturday and I have no SERMs.

my buddy said he might be able to get me nolva at 25mg doses tomorrow but thats just a maybe..? something like 100 for $100.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You can add in a SERM whenever you feel you need to..there's no deadline per se, but obviously right after the cycle ends is the best place to start.

Use the other products you listed for now and work on getting your serm.

abomber

Awards
You can add in a SERM whenever you feel you need to..there's no deadline per se, but obviously right after the cycle ends is the best place to start.

Use the other products you listed for now and work on getting your serm.
ok i get it, late is better than never, roger.

abomber

Awards
i purchased: toremifen, perfect cycle, retain.

which product do you folks recommend for a natural test booster? im looking for the best bang for my buck

and do i need an anti-estrogen product like rebound or something to add to my post cycle therapy?

anything else im missing for my PCT?

thanks !

edit: do i want to buy perfect cycle or cycle support??

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MassFX and HDx2 is a great stack.The HD has 6bromo so the ai is covered.

I used MassFX with ATD on my last pct and I was very pleased.Ill do the MFX/HD stack for my next pct.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youll love Torem also!!! Best darn SERM Ive EVER used bar none!

abomber

Awards
MassFX and HDx2 is a great stack.The HD has 6bromo so the ai is covered.

I used MassFX with ATD on my last post cycle therapy and I was very pleased.Ill do the MFX/HD stack for my next post cycle therapy.
what webpage can i buy this stack from?

and would tore, retain, perfect cycle, and a massfx and hdx2 cover my entire PCT?

any other products im missing to boost test, get my **** working properly, clean up my insides, keep most of my gains, etc?

thanks !

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutra carries.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'd opt for cycle support...kinda covers EVERYTHING.

I like the HD/MFX stack too, it's just expensive...Nutra's Horny Jack Mack stack is cheap and effective, Mass FX by itself is good, Powerfull is nice...theres literally hundreds of options.

You got everything covered by my book...

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing happen - oh you dont need PCT --- my test levels dropped to 29, I was very depressed - and lost all my gains. Prohormones are Oral Steroids - and the beat the heck out of your liver as well.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing happen - oh you dont need PCT --- my test levels dropped to 29, I was very depressed - and lost all my gains. Prohormones are Oral Steroids - and the beat the heck out of your liver as well.
Nice job on the resurrection!

Either way, knowledge is your friend. If you know what you're doing and do your damn research, all of these compounds can be used with relative safety.