Alpha Drive
Trione
Leviathan
BAM
40% Cissus
food, food, food

Maybe kitchen sink:food:

Seriously, look okeydoky?
Any supps. at certain times for max. effect?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
The result from my cycle:
up 8 pounds, now at 203:woohoo:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy for Havoc/TST Pulse (8 wks)
Torem
Muira Puama 12-1
Alpha Drive
Trione
Leviathan
BAM
40% Cissus
food, food, food

Maybe kitchen sink:food:

Seriously, look okeydoky?
Any supps. at certain times for max. effect?
I would drop the Trione. Alpha Drive already has an AI in it. Your estrogen levels are already going to be low coming off Havoc. In all actuality the Torem will do a good job by itself. I would also save the BAM for a standalone cycle because it does cause a little HPTA inhibition. I would also drop the methoxy TST from your cycle because it sucks and nobody really knows what is in the stuff. I would also switch out the Muira Puama and get some bulk Powerfull from NP. Its waaaaay more potent than plain old Muira Puama. I like to add LJ100 to my PCT because its awesome for the boys! There is a reason that its nicknamed "Herbal Clomid" The Cissus is awesome and so is Leviathan. Ive got a bottle of Leviathan on the way as we speak. Hope this helps send me a PM if you have anymore questions.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the Trione. Alpha Drive already has an AI in it. Your estrogen levels are already going to be low coming off Havoc. In all actuality the Torem will do a good job by itself. I would also save the BAM for a standalone cycle because it does cause a little HPTA inhibition. I would also drop the methoxy TST from your cycle because it sucks and nobody really knows what is in the stuff. I would also switch out the Muira Puama and get some bulk Powerfull from NP. Its waaaaay more potent than plain old Muira Puama. I like to add LJ100 to my post cycle therapy because its awesome for the boys! There is a reason that its nicknamed "Herbal Clomid" The Cissus is awesome and so is Leviathan. Ive got a bottle of Leviathan on the way as we speak. Hope this helps send me a PM if you have anymore questions.
Hyde great feedback man, you are a big help. Well, I have the Trione and Muira Puama so I think I will go with those guys. What about 1-2 Alpha spread out. Build up to 3-5Trione at night. Yeah, the mystery supplement TST- I asked Dr. D. if he knew what the heck it is and he said he would look at it, just have not heard back from him. thanks bro!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Hyde great feedback man, you are a big help. Well, I have the Trione and Muira Puama so I think I will go with those guys. What about 1-2 Alpha spread out. Build up to 3-5Trione at night. Yeah, the mystery supplement TST- I asked Dr. D. if he knew what the heck it is and he said he would look at it, just have not heard back from him. thanks bro!
You will like the Alpha Drive. I would go with 2 spread out like you said and then bump it up to 3.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
You will like the Alpha Drive. I would go with 2 spread out like you said and then bump it up to 3.
Thank you Mr. De Niro

Curious about what you said about the BAM. I did not know it caused some shutdown. I could I ask on the ALRI section if 1 a day would be beneficial or just wait altogether. I like the the synergy aspect of supps you know. Maybe it would be wise to keep it simple too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hard3x9 Cycle Logs 12
Cycle Logs 24
Post Cycle Therapy 1
heman10 Post Cycle Therapy 11
jeffh3c Cycle Logs 19