what pct should i run for this cycle???

1. what pct should i run for this cycle???

ok so i am going to be running another cycle here in a week or so but was wondering what a good pct would be for the kind of cycle i am going to be doing??

weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg/day
    test e 1-15@ 500mg/week
    eq 1-14 @ 400mg/week

i have nolva but not sure if that will be enough for this cycle..

2. I really hope you log this cycle..

I would scratch the nolva altogether and go with torm 120/90/60/30..unless you have tendencies of gyno.

I've researched many logs of people splitting torm and nolva in their post cycle therapy. I have read about successful post cycle therapy's that were similar to your cycle that consisted of Torm: 120/90/ and then Nolva: 40 days one and two, 30 for the rest of week three then 20 week four.

I'm sure someone else could chime in with more advice from personal experience.
    •   

3. hey thanks ill try to log it going to start it in a week hoping to keep about 15-20 pounds from this cycle witch i should be able to do i hope...

thanks for the info
    jvb20

4. anymore suggestions

5. anyone??

6. Quote Originally Posted by DecaDone View Post
    I really hope you log this cycle..

I would scratch the nolva altogether and go with torm 120/90/60/30..unless you have tendencies of gyno.

I've researched many logs of people splitting torm and nolva in their post cycle therapy. I have read about successful post cycle therapy's that were similar to your cycle that consisted of Torm: 120/90/ and then Nolva: 40 days one and two, 30 for the rest of week three then 20 week four.

I'm sure someone else could chime in with more advice from personal experience.

I may have to read more about torm , but isnt it suppose to be a replacement for nolve, doesnt it do the same thing, but is healthier option.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    I may have to read more about torm , but isnt it suppose to be a replacement for nolve, doesnt it do the same thing, but is healthier option.
    Well the same thing was said about nolva being a replacement for clomid when it first came out. Torm is a lot less harsh on lipid values as well. To keep it simple, the reason why some people incorporate two different SERM's in the same post cycle therapy (ie. clomid/nolva after a long ester cycle) is to help the boys get back to normal (clomid/torm) and or to prevent/eliminate gyno. (nolva, letro, relox)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:33 PM
  3. What PCT should i do for a cycle with..?
    By finishfirst in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:24 AM
  4. What Tests should one run for ED
    By shyguava in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 04:59 PM
  5. what dosages should i use on this cycle
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 09:06 PM