what pct should i run for this cycle???

jvb20

Awards
ok so i am going to be running another cycle here in a week or so but was wondering what a good pct would be for the kind of cycle i am going to be doing??

weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg/day
test e 1-15@ 500mg/week
eq 1-14 @ 400mg/week

i have nolva but not sure if that will be enough for this cycle..

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
I really hope you log this cycle..

I would scratch the nolva altogether and go with torm 120/90/60/30..unless you have tendencies of gyno.

I've researched many logs of people splitting torm and nolva in their post cycle therapy. I have read about successful post cycle therapy's that were similar to your cycle that consisted of Torm: 120/90/ and then Nolva: 40 days one and two, 30 for the rest of week three then 20 week four.

I'm sure someone else could chime in with more advice from personal experience.

jvb20

Awards
hey thanks ill try to log it going to start it in a week hoping to keep about 15-20 pounds from this cycle witch i should be able to do i hope...

thanks for the info
jvb20

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really hope you log this cycle..

I would scratch the nolva altogether and go with torm 120/90/60/30..unless you have tendencies of gyno.

I've researched many logs of people splitting torm and nolva in their post cycle therapy. I have read about successful post cycle therapy's that were similar to your cycle that consisted of Torm: 120/90/ and then Nolva: 40 days one and two, 30 for the rest of week three then 20 week four.

I'm sure someone else could chime in with more advice from personal experience.

I may have to read more about torm , but isnt it suppose to be a replacement for nolve, doesnt it do the same thing, but is healthier option.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
I may have to read more about torm , but isnt it suppose to be a replacement for nolve, doesnt it do the same thing, but is healthier option.
Well the same thing was said about nolva being a replacement for clomid when it first came out. Torm is a lot less harsh on lipid values as well. To keep it simple, the reason why some people incorporate two different SERM's in the same post cycle therapy (ie. clomid/nolva after a long ester cycle) is to help the boys get back to normal (clomid/torm) and or to prevent/eliminate gyno. (nolva, letro, relox)