d stianozol post cycle???

B

bsn777

Awards
i just got done taking a cycle of d stianozol and was wondering if its a good idea to take something once your done or is it not neccasary?

p951

p951

Awards
A joke! Don't waste your money. Stick with companies like AX, Designer, Palo, Avant, Ergopharm,Thermolife, ALRI. These are the premium ones as far as supplements - Stick with them!

B

bsn777

Awards
ok so what would u suggest that is a good supplement but safe cuz arent alot of stuff like that really bad for your liver??

p951

p951

Awards
Try ALRI's Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass and Restore, or
Try AX's MassFx and Hyperdrol, or
Try Designer's NHA stack (Activate and Rebound Reloaded), or
Try out some Purple Wraath along with Creatine , or
Try out Palo Alto's Paravol, or
Try out some Bulk BCAA's and a quality whey protein powder

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
since its a steroid/ps/ph you should have thought about PCT long before the cycle!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i just got done taking a cycle of d stianozol and was wondering if its a good idea to take something once your done or is it not neccasary?
This product appears to be a pheraplex clone. If so, this was a steroid. Please read the post cycle therapy section of this board for help.

B

bsn777

Awards
ok thanks for the replies but i would not suggest this product especially if you say it was a clone of a certain steriod cuz i didnt see very much difference in a month using it then if i would had if i lifted with out it. Itook and estrogen blocker recomended by a guy at health kick and he said i wouldnt need to take any post cycle stuff so idk...

teamorbit

teamorbit

Awards
probably because you didnt eat accordingly. Diet is everything on these type of products. Cant say you did because you didnt know it was a PH