Toremifene - a replacement for Clomid or Nolva?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused because some threads have debated whether Toremifene is better than Tamoxifen, which suggests its a Nolvadex replacement. But some of the comments mention its effects on testicle size, which seems to parallel the effect of Clomid. Since I'm running 1Test/4-diol I'm looking for the right PCT to use in order to address issues with estrogen, test, and cholesterol. I juist want to make sure I choose correctly. Thanks for help!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Torem is the best serm Ive used.Its less hepatoxic than nolva,better on the lipids and the "Boys" recovery times is amazing to say the least.Ive also used clomid and I wouldnt go back to either.After my last 7wk cycle Torem had my boys back to full size in a wk.There was no loss of sexual function,no emotional issues and I was fully recovered in 2 wks.Unless something even more effective comes out Torem will continue to be my serm of choice.Good luck!

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Toremifene offers the gyno protection of tamoxifen coupled with the HPTA stimulation of clomifene. It also offers superior lipid profile recovery and reduced toxicity.

I guess what I am saying is that it is a superior replacement for both.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene offers the gyno protection of tamoxifen coupled with the HPTA stimulation of clomifene. It also offers superior lipid profile recovery and reduced toxicity.

I guess what I am saying is that it is a superior replacement for both.
VERY cool. Use one dose of Torem per day rather than Tamox/Clomid as we're all used to doing.

Points added to all for the replies!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It's been discussed quite extensively how effective Toremifene is for PCT. It's quite surprising how quickly you seemingly recover.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my experience was not post cycle. I took it for two weeks as part of a nha stack instead of the AI. I did not notice an increase in libido or nut size. I'll give it a try at the end of summer for pct though.