When to take Toremifene??

xChriSx

Awards
Soon i will be starting a 4 week testadrol (superdrol clone) cycle and i have everything for post cycle put together but i cant find any info on what time of day to take Toremifene.... if anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it!

My PCT will look like this
Torm - 120/80/40/(20, if needed) Taken??
DHEA - 200(3days) 50(4days) /25/25/25 Taken AM
Fenugreek - 2g/3g/4g/5g Taken PM
Rebound XT 0/25/50/50 Taken evenly throughout day

I will also be taking Cycle Support throughout my cycle and PCT.

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
before you go to bed. thats when it really works its magic.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup, he gots it. RIGHT before you go to bed, let me suggest you mix it with juice otherwise youll be still tastin it when you wake up in the mornin..... not pretty. gl with your cycle

xChriSx

Awards
Good stuff, Good stuff, thanks for the help guys, i really appreciate it!

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
How about if you run an AI inverse to the torm, when should you take the AI? At the same time as the torm (nightly), or some other time during the day?

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
same time as torm. right before bed but maybe with a spoonful of peanutbutter

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
why would it matter when it is taken? it probably has a fairly long half life anyway.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
same time as torm. right before bed but maybe with a spoonful of peanutbutter
Yeah although if you are taking more than one capsule I would probably spread it out. The half life is nowhere near 24 hours and you don't want the AI dosages to fluctuate like that. Better to keep them as steady as possible. If you are only doing 4 weeks of an oral cycle you might not need 120mg throughout the entire first week though. Not sure one bottle will last that long.