Pubertal Gyno Help!

jakefb435

Awards
ok guys here it goes. I have been on this board for a while just kind of searching around and I really cant find an answer to my ? . I am currently 19 years old, 190lbs, and have been lifting for about six years. I have always had some pretty good size to me but I have been cutting lately to try to get rid of some bf. I have always had a larger chest (muscle and fat) and i sometimes wonder if it is gyno. I have never used aas, phs, etc. Now that I am cutting I am really starting to wonder if it is gyno because everything seems to be tightening up except by fatty chest area.:think: If it is gyno what are my options are far as treatment goes? Nolva, rebound, torm ? Thanks for all the help

charger71

Awards
  • Established
first off...do you have any lumps under your nipple area? do your nipples seem poofy or feel like they are holding water? have you ever had pain around your nipples when you went through puberty? a lot of people put fat on there chest when they go through puberty, me being one of them. in my case i got injured and got pretty fat around that time and when i lost all that fat a year later i still had a good amount on my chest. letro and raloxifene will work best for you, since your too young for epistane.

jakefb435

Awards
yes i have puffy nips and i can feel a little hard spot under them towards the bottom but im not sure if that is just part of my chest or not..

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty normal for younger boys just kicking into hardcore puberty to get gyno-like symptoms...the hard lump, tenderness etc.... we are talking 11 to 15 yr olds though. you seem a bit old . Its not out of the question, I got testicular cancer at almost 32 and the chances of that are pretty slim. Some men just get gyno...a sorry fact of life. Go get it checked by a doc. No big deal. Maybe he'll put you on good stuff

jakefb435

Awards
I understand what you are saying. I will most likely see a doc. I am 19 now so the puberty thing is kinda out of the question i guess

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you are saying. I will most likely see a doc. I am 19 now so the puberty thing is kinda out of the question i guess

who knows??!?! you may be a test monster. There are quite a few causes of gyno. You'll never know until you get it checked out.