Q for DR. D

jeep69

Awards
Doc D- I appreciate all the great info you have given us o Toremifine citrate so far. Do you see any need for adding clomid to the following PCT with Torem.

Toremfine PCT=
wk1- 180mg ED
wk2- 120mg ED
wk3/wk4- 60mg ED

I already have the clomid is why I ask.
This will be PCT for a 4 week M1T cycle.

thank you very much.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im not D but running it @120,90,60,30 is more than enough from my experience as a stand alone AI.You should be amazed at how fast your boys come back.Good luck.

jeep69

Awards
MM- I just sent IBE an e-mail with some questions bout Torm.
from powerbuilding.

is one bottle enough for the above protocol?
I am math challenged :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its 60mg/ml@30ml so 1 isnt enough BUT I used

120mg days 1-4,90mg days 5-7,60mg,30mg and I was fine so if you went 120mg days 1-4,90mg days 5-7,60mg,60mg,30mg youll be fine.

jeep69

Awards
Bump for the doc

I have been reading and it seems like I could use the torm for the alloted PCT laid out by MM and then use the clomid I already have if I am still not recovered by then.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
dude your not going to need both torem and clomid for a 4 week M1t cycle.....forget about it. Torem rocks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Doc D- I appreciate all the great info you have given us o Toremifine citrate so far. Do you see any need for adding clomid to the following post cycle therapy with Torem.

Toremfine PCT=
wk1- 180mg ED
wk2- 120mg ED
wk3/wk4- 60mg ED

I already have the clomid is why I ask.
This will be PCT for a 4 week M1T cycle.

thank you very much.
Yeah, you won't need both, and that's too much tor at 180 for a whole week. That is the kinda dose that would have you changing your underwear twice a day and also crying every time you walked by the TV and the Extreme Makeover was on. NO! 90,60,30 (120 load the first 2-3 nights only) will work for 95% of cases.