What should i take in my cycle

dige655

Awards
i am 22 and im 6'2 and about 198 i have been working out for about 2 years i just want to really bulk up does anyone have any suggestions on what i should take. my goal is about 220
thanks for the help

satyricon

Awards
hold up

since you are so young still and only 2 yrs of training youve not reached the point where you need anything crazy to bulk up. my best experience was with less workouts and more calories. do only 2 or 3 days of full body power type routines get as much milk and eggs and other good protiens fats and carbs in you get extra rest and you will grow.trust me,i used to think i was a hard gainer and tried all kinds of **** to get big to no avail.then i got to reading books from ironmind and lots of old school lifters and over the last few years ive gone from 165 to 220 and strength is thru the roof and im 38 yrs old now and in great shape,people think in 25. learn from the masters john grimek paul anderson bill starr etc.squats are the answer,make them your main exercise and work around that and you will get big and strong,then you can start experimenting with the potions and pills.good luck