Long time user, First time Serum??

Master

Awards
I've taken several cycles and always recovered well with AI's (6OXO, Tribulus, Novedex XT, Rebound XT) and I was wondering 1) is it only that Serum's help you recover faster, and 2) that perhaps you keep more gains with serum's in PCT?
I've run SD/HD as a stack, SD/Mega Zol, HD/Mega TRN, as well as SD/Methyl 1A. All are fairly strong methyl's, and in each case I've had bloodwork pre/mid/post and seem to recover fine, with no noticable sides (gyno, lethargy, increased BP, etc...). I plan on running the 'dreaded' Sostonol 250 by IDS labs and wondered if I should try a serum this time. The other benefit to AI's is their ease in finding them. Yes, I know that you can find anything on the internet, but there will always be the credibility, authenticity question from some places. Can AI's work as well?

Master

Awards
more info....

If it makes a difference, which body chemistry will I'm
31 y/o, 6'4", 260, 10-12 % bf
So maybe everybody recovers differently...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe you mean SERMs, sir. :)

Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators.

Master

Awards
I did...thanks for the correction. Any ideas thoughts on this? When spelled correctly, the question still stands.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I did...thanks for the correction. Any ideas thoughts on this? When spelled correctly, the question still stands.
Toremifene is working wonders for a lot of members on this board. I would look into it, good luck!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
sostonol is gonna be haard on the liver too. But I think you can probably still use tamoxifen for a cycle like this. It's a lot cheaper but just a little less effective imo. Tamoxifen is harder on the liver though. I think youll be fine though just as long as you are sure to be taking all your liver supps.