Fareston = toremifene citrate.. if so, then..

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
Research chem company i got it from says it is chemically identical to fareston, Toremifene citrate, so one would need to take more to see the same effects correct?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To see the same effects of Fareston? I don't understand. Fareston is the trade name for Toremifene. Why would more of one be needed to equal the effects of the other?

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
well, i was browsing around and realized that fareston is actually toremifene citrate, not just torm, so i'm a little confused by that.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i hope your research site sells toremifene citrate...that is the chemical you want...

i'm not sure what just straight toremifene would be, but it's not what you want.

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
Ok, so the dosage protocol 120/90/60/30, out of a 60mg/ml vial of torm citrate would simply be 2ml/1.5ml/1ml/.5ml??

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at my bottle of Toremifene and it says Toremifene not Toremifene Citrate. Should I assume its the Citrate?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at my bottle of Toremifene and it says Toremifene not Toremifene Citrate. Should I assume its the Citrate?
you know what is said about assumetions right? go back to the point of purchase and verify........:type:

NAS

NAS

Awards
My bottle also says just toremifene, I believe we all got it from the same place if its 60/60ml and it was listed under serms and states chemically identical to fareston, the company is credited on many sites so I believe that its the same as toremifene citrate/fareston:thumbsup:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You guys are killing me with this-

Toremifene=Toremifene Citrate
Tamoxifen=Tamoxifen Citrate

There aren't different versions of these floating around at research chem places. They're just abbreviating the chemical name.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

There aren't different versions of these floating around at research chem places. They're just abbreviating the chemical name.
Thats what I thought, but I started second guessing myself:rolleyes:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
My bottle also says just toremifene, I believe we all got it from the same place if its 60/60ml and it was listed under serms and states chemically identical to fareston, the company is credited on many sites so I believe that its the same as toremifene citrate/fareston:thumbsup:
How is your guys working out? I haven't gotten much from mine so far and I think it from the same company.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly i went with the "other" company and it works let me tell you. It also tastes great like a minty milk of magnesia or something. All of there Serms have good taste its not from I...

NAS

NAS

Awards
I havnt tried my torm yet, I mainly got it for a PP/SD cycle but after some reading I will also use it after the mass tabs cycle im on now just to be on the safe side

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I just haven't gotten the massive revolumization a lot of people have reported, maybe I expected too much.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Is it working at all?
define "working" so far there is nothing going on that I can attribute to it and it alone. Acne is running rampant, but hormonal imbalances cause that in post cycle. I feel just like I did when I jump started and used fake gear. I've never not worked sexually, not matter what stupid things I've done and I continue to be fine in this regard. My nads seem to be a slight bit larger, but its not like I measure them so it could be wishful thinking. With all the hype surrounding torm, maybe I just expected too much?

tom0788

tom0788

Awards
Its been about 2 weeks and things are mostly back to normal down there, but i didnt suddenly experience massive revolumization like so many others reported. Noticed revolumization for sure, but def not in the time frame most others seemed to notice it.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
oh. clomid does that nicely.
=]
clomid has reports of making guys want to watch "the notebook" and then cry at the end. I feel like enough of a ***** on pct, I don't need to cry as well. I feel fat. :(

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
aspire, whatd you cycle look like?
I usually don't discuss this since my ideas are a little different than most but it was this:

Tren Ace 37.5mg ED 1-7
Test Prop 50mg ED 1-8
HCG 250iu 2xEW 2-9
Igf 40mcg Bilat PWO 3xEW 8-13
Torm 120,90,60,30 lowering dose every 6 days (works out to half a bottle or 30ml) 10-13

BMW

Awards
  • Established

actually there are different versions. tamoxifene and tamoxifene citrate are two different products, just like test base and test prop. likewise each product would be dosed differently due to the longer ester chain therefore 20mg of TAMOXIFENE is not the same as 20mg of TAMOXIFENE CITRATE. i do not know what exactly what type of toremifene is used in fareston or what the research labs are using im sure you can ask.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
clomid has reports of making guys want to watch "the notebook" and then cry at the end. I feel like enough of a ***** on post cycle therapy, I don't need to cry as well. I feel fat. :(
you are fat now please indulge in the bon bons :D

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i found out fareston is toremifene citrate. if the research labs are use just toremifene your getting a stronger product albiet a shorter half life.

tom0788

tom0788

Awards

Conflicting information makes me confused... :think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found out fareston is toremifene citrate. if the research labs are use just toremifene your getting a stronger product albiet a shorter half life.
i was thinking the same. the citrate is just added to the actual compound. it doesnt act like an ester but think of it like one just an addition to the actuall compound. I wasnt sure on this but after BMW said i feel more comfortable sayin this. I forget why they add the citrate tho'... I know my torem said just toremifene and it didnt have the citrate taste like ive experienced with tamoxifen citrate.