Liq Nolva problem....good or bad ?

bigguns77

Awards
I have Liq Nolva which I just recieved in the mail 2 weeks ago. The liquid inside looks kinda chalky or like it has alot of little particles floating around. Sorry for the rough description, i'm trying my best to give you the best description of what the liquid looks like. I've had the same Liq Nolva in the past that I ordered from a very respectable company and it didn't look this way, it was pink, but very smooth.....not chalky.

The company recommends that sometimes crystallization will occur because of temperature changes and it is completely normal. All you have to do is heat the bottle in hot water for 3-4 minutes until water begins to boil and that should rid the contents of any crystallization that may occur. I did all that and it still looks the same so I'm not sure if crystallization or not???

I'm curious if anyone has any experience or knowledge that may relate to this, if so please let me know.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
If it is the same stuff that I think you are talking about, it should be fine. I probably have the same bottle, and I have been taking it for 3 weeks now, and I must say.. it is some pretty good stuff. It taste like crap by itself, but mixing it with orange juice disguises the taste completely.

bigguns77

Awards
Hey thanks man for the response, I appreciate it. I'm gonna continue using it as planned for my PCT, and yes mixing it with OJ or some kinda juice definately disguise the taste.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
Hey thanks man for the response, I appreciate it. I'm gonna continue using it as planned for my post cycle therapy, and yes mixing it with OJ or some kinda juice definately disguise the taste.
No problem man! Good luck with your PCT!! If I may throw in a suggestions. With your Nolv. For the first week take 2ml in the morning, and 2ml before bed. 2nd week just take 1ml in the morning and 1 ml before bed. 3rd week take 1 ml before bed. 4th week take 1/2 ml before bed every other day. Jsut an idea, but it is working great for me!