Thyroid PCT

  1. Thyroid PCT


    best options here?

    so far i've heard:

    -forskolin
    -gugguls

    unable to find forskolin on nutraplanet probably because im spelling it wrong?


  2. Lean Xtreme and sesathin or melting point/TTA would be good add ons

  3. I have been recommended Thyroid Energy from Now for this.
    •   
       


  4. Would high doses L-Tyrosine help ?

  5. 7-oxo (I don't believe LX's metabolite is the correct one for thyroid function, more for cortisol)
    L-tyrosine

    Omega Sports BURN3D and Man Scortch has Forskolin as does cAMP (if you can find it).
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  6. Arrow


    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    7-oxo (I don't believe LX's metabolite is the correct one for thyroid function, more for cortisol)
    L-tyrosine

    Omega Sports BURN3D and Man Scortch has Forskolin as does cAMP (if you can find it).
    You mean l-tyrosine is ineffective for thyroid?
    As for Forskolin I'heard it too,as well as helping with Testosterone/LH increase.Another herb,supposed to be better at working on the same manner as the aformentioned ,is Salvia Sclarea-one of the incredients of a test-booster named Red Kat.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by testodan View Post
    You mean l-tyrosine is ineffective for thyroid?
    .
    No. I was suggesting the opposite. It is one of the supps I use for thyroid PCT.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  8. Selenium is also supposed to be helpful for thyroid function.

    Primaforce Thermal Rage has a hefty dose of forskolin.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    No. I was suggesting the opposite. It is one of the supps I use for thyroid post cycle therapy.
    Could you say that it works,have you done any bloodwork?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by testodan View Post
    Could you say that it works,have you done any bloodwork?

    No, have no blood work for thyro.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  11. hmm im still unsure of what to use...

  12. How about some extra iodine as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  13. i wish someone could post up their specific pct

    i'm considering just the primaforce thermal rage since its cheap and has 100mg of forskolin

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    i wish someone could post up their specific post cycle therapy

    i'm considering just the primaforce thermal rage since its cheap and has 100mg of forskolin
    I'll be in postcycle therapy in a few weeks when my T3 cycle is done. Here is my planned PCT:

    1) MAN Scorch (Forskolin) and for effects on maintaining weight loss!

    2) NOW Thyroid Energy - basically everything I think I need - Iodine, Gugguls. L-tyrosine, selenium, etc.

    3) ALRI Restore - I'm running the EVO stack with the T3, and this is starting just as PCT begins. I have read another thread of bloodwork showing an increase in T3 from Restore - Blood Work While on the Evolution Stack

    Hope this helps!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by joecski View Post
    I'll be in postcycle therapy in a few weeks when my T3 cycle is done. Here is my planned post cycle therapy:

    1) MAN Scorch (Forskolin) and for effects on maintaining weight loss!

    2) NOW Thyroid Energy - basically everything I think I need - Iodine, Gugguls. L-tyrosine, selenium, etc.

    3) ALRI Restore - I'm running the EVO stack with the T3, and this is starting just as PCT begins. I have read another thread of bloodwork showing an increase in T3 from Restore - Blood Work While on the Evolution Stack

    Hope this helps!

    good stuff..i'm going to use #2..thanks!

  16. I recommend adding 7-oxo as well. It is inexpensive and seems quite effective.


    There are a number of mechanisms which have been proposed by which 7-oxo-DHEA could increase fat loss. The first is potentiation of thyroid hormone activity and an increase in triiodothyronine (T3) levels. Thyroid hormones are important metabolic regulators, and often decrease when one goes on a diet, slowing metabolic rate and making weight loss efforts more difficult. In the second human study mentioned above, the group treated with 7-oxo-DHEA had significantly higher T3 levels, although they were still within the normal range [15]. Another study examined the association between natural 7beta-OH-DHEA levels and T3 levels in 152 men and women, and found them to be significantly correlated, indicating a possible link between the two factors [18]. 7-oxo-DHEA has also been reported to increase thyroid hormone levels in rats [15] and restore T3 and T4 levels in stressed mice [19].
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    I recommend adding 7-oxo as well. It is inexpensive and seems quite effective.


    There are a number of mechanisms which have been proposed by which 7-oxo-DHEA could increase fat loss. The first is potentiation of thyroid hormone activity and an increase in triiodothyronine (T3) levels. Thyroid hormones are important metabolic regulators, and often decrease when one goes on a diet, slowing metabolic rate and making weight loss efforts more difficult. In the second human study mentioned above, the group treated with 7-oxo-DHEA had significantly higher T3 levels, although they were still within the normal range [15]. Another study examined the association between natural 7beta-OH-DHEA levels and T3 levels in 152 men and women, and found them to be significantly correlated, indicating a possible link between the two factors [18]. 7-oxo-DHEA has also been reported to increase thyroid hormone levels in rats [15] and restore T3 and T4 levels in stressed mice [19].

    hmmm well i've only been running t-4 at 50-100mcg so i'm assuming i don't have to stress too much over a pct...but as long as i have something

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    hmmm well i've only been running t-4 at 50-100mcg so i'm assuming i don't have to stress too much over a post cycle therapy...but as long as i have something
    There seems to be alot of debate whether any PCT is necessary from thyroid manipulation. I always run a PCT of some sort just to be safe.
  19. Cool


    Has anyone any evidence with bloodwork that Thyroid pct supps work?I cannot trust supps for hormone manipulation anymore.
    I have tried most of the herbal testosterone boosters and doing blood work nothing changed in values of Testo.At least drugs such as Nolva and Clomid we know that work.What about thyroid pct where there no drugs and only supps?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    How about some extra iodine as well.

    I have to recommend Iodine as well, I remebered reading something I think from bioman stating he is useing the 12.5mgs tablets of iodine. It sounded like it is working well for him.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thyroid PCT
    By kingdong in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 02:39 PM
  2. Proper Thyroid PCT.
    By andros in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 09:09 AM
  3. Hooker on Thyroid pct
    By mercedesdd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 11:03 PM
  4. Hooker on Thyroid pct
    By mercedesdd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Log in
Log in