Test 250 Post Cycle

Brizzle

Awards
I just got off of a 5 week cycle of test 250 and went and purchased a bottle of novedex xt. It was my first cycle ever and Im not sure what all I need to do for pct. Its kind of a short cycle so Im not sure if any more than that is needed but thats why Im asking.

What else is recommended to take for pct? Could someone name some things that are recommended to take and describe what they do? Also as to keeping they gains I've received how much of it can I expect to keep if I post cycle right?

Thank you, and any help is appreciated.

Brizzle

Awards
I'm still here in case you think you would be wasting your time responding.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Read through the logs in pct thread and there will be plenty of information for you. more than you will need. Did you not do any research at all before starting your cycle?

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Come up with more detailed questions and you will get more repsonses. What are you stats: (height weight age) Why did you only do 5 wks of teste at 250/wk? What kind of gains did you have?

Brizzle

Awards
I didn't want to post my age since I read somewhere you have to be 21 to post. But I guess it doesn't matter either way since I have to do pct.

And the roids I took were called super test 250. I took 1 cc the first week 1.5cc the second and then the rest was a steady 2cc.

I am 6'2 186 pounds and I'm 18 years old. And I did some research but everything I read was telling me I just needed to take estrogen blockers and test boosters for post cycle. Probably a stupid mistake on my part but its done now so any help on post cycle will be appreciated. I've gained about 20 pounds or so since I started and I went from benching 185 to 205 and my biceps went from 13" to 15".

Not sure what else you would like me to post

mp85

Awards
Use the search button and look up nolvadex and clomid . You should find some good info to help.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't want to post my age since I read somewhere you have to be 21 to post. But I guess it doesn't matter either way since I have to do post cycle therapy.

And the roids I took were called super test 250. I took 1 cc the first week 1.5cc the second and then the rest was a steady 2cc.

I am 6'2 186 pounds and I'm 18 years old. And I did some research but everything I read was telling me I just needed to take estrogen blockers and test boosters for post cycle. Probably a stupid mistake on my part but its done now so any help on post cycle will be appreciated. I've gained about 20 pounds or so since I started and I went from benching 185 to 205 and my biceps went from 13" to 15".

I think what he was trying to get at was you didnt do any research on the subject of test,pct , etc. From what you posted so far I dont even know where to begin. Lets start with first you seem to be to young, 2nd why would you use test ethanate for a 5 week blitz cycle, 3rd why didnt you have proper pct in hand before you started the cycle? Thats just for staters, you should have done alot, and I mean alot more reading before yuou ventured into this.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
I didn't want to post my age since I read somewhere you have to be 21 to post. But I guess it doesn't matter either way since I have to do post cycle therapy.

Should have researched before hand brother. If you are already off the test and the only thing you have is the novadex than start taking it and order a serm ! Get the serm and start taking it asap. Better late than never imo.