ephedra/caffeine effect on testosterone?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
every time i take a lipodrene w/ephedra my balls cling to my body big time, does this happen to a lot of people when taking ephedra or high dosed caffeine? does it have any affect on test numbers?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
every time i take a lipodrene w/ephedra my balls cling to my body big time, does this happen to a lot of people when taking ephedra or high dosed caffeine? does it have any affect on test numbers?
i havent paid specific attention to notice that but i do know caffeine does have estrogenic effects.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
it took me a month to figure this out! i was on pct with major shut down from mega-trn and my boys just wouldnt come out of hiding, i was also taking 1 lipodrene a day. as soon as i stopped lipodrene my boys came back! but i thought my pct was just finally doing its job, although my libido was still in the trash from trn. but today i just took 1 lipodrene again after a 2 week break and my boys left again, im guessing its the 100mg caffeine.

Smiler51

Awards
If your balls cling t your body or hang low has nothing to do with your testosterone production or PCT. This mechanism regulates the temperature of your testicles ;-)

charger71

Awards
  • Established
well im not taking lipodrene anymore and they are right back to normal, weird.