Incorporating Ralox into PCT?

FaGeddaBoudit

FaGeddaBoudit

Awards
First post on AM, so first things first...."Hi".

Just been snooping around looking at opinions on how best to incorporate Raloxifene (if at all) into post cycle therapy, & some more recent posts say it's maybe not worth it (for both cost issues &/or comparitive ineffectiveness v's other SERM's).

Just to clarify matters FWIW, I'm in the UK, so I have legal access to most POM's. However, Toremifene is out of the question for me as the Pharma stuff is way too expensive IME, & I'm not keen on the idea of "research" versions (tho I appreciate that for a lot of you they are a good option). Cost/availability wise, Pharma Nolva/Clomid/Ralox are good to go for me at any dose & duration.

So.....if cost wasn't an issue for you, how would you go about incorporating Ralox into post cycle therapy? Would you bother?

Hypothetically speaking, lets say the cycle was 12 weeks of 500mg Sust PW, with the option of running HCG mid cycle & pre-post cycle therapy (if needed) being available to rectify any shrinkage, & I have ample supplies of Nolva/Clomid/Ralox, so any combination of those SERM's is viable.

All opinions/suggestions welcome, particulary from those with experience of Ralox.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
You look familar, don't I know you from somewhere? ;)

Welcome to AM mate! I think you already know my views on ralox, for those that don't I pretty much agree with the view expressed by Dr D in this thread that "I currently feel that the best application for ralox is to finish long PCTs or to use on cycle as a non-toxic gyno med"

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/32014-raloxifene.html

There is also some feedback from people who have used raloxifene in these threads, although if anybody has anything newer to add I would love to hear it!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/otc-drug/20513-raloxifen.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/60569-raloxifene.html

FaGeddaBoudit

FaGeddaBoudit

Awards
Erm.......Damn, there goes my covert incursion into AM! Ok, I promise I won't mention SD & delayed gyno, I promise;-)

Thanks for the links bud. Have seen a few threads already & see that it's favoured here as a tail-end-charlie for longer PCT's, which is what I'm interested in at the mo, as I taper my Nolva doses anyway.

Will have a gander & see what those links bring, cheers.

Ps: I saw your Andro/4-AD post on MT.....I don't disagree with you about Test & SD, just I think the real deal is better, as you already know.

FaGeddaBoudit

FaGeddaBoudit

Awards
Sonic, regarding your proposed Ralox dosing protocol in those links for your Epistane cycle.......may I ask why you are pyramiding it, rather than frontloading it so to speak, so that levels have peaked by the time you lose the Toremifene from your plan?

Or am I just being lazy & need to run through all those links for the answer to that?

EDIT: Also, are your SERM's Pharma or "research" versions? Just curious mate.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Sonic, regarding your proposed Ralox dosing protocol in those links for your Epistane cycle.......may I ask why you are pyramiding it, rather than frontloading it so to speak, so that levels have peaked by the time you lose the Toremifene from your plan?

Or am I just being lazy & need to run through all those links for the answer to that?

EDIT: Also, are your SERM's Pharma or "research" versions? Just curious mate.
Originally I was reluctant to take another hepatotoxic compound whilst in the middle of an oral cycle, but I've had second thoughts about this after considering the low toxicity and doses involved. Also, this thread gave me some food for thought:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62202-gynecomastia-your-days.html

As regards research chems versus prescription meds, I have both forms of raloxifene but only the research form of toremifene as it is still very expensive to buy as a med. Can't really say much more than that without breaking forum rules and getting into a price discussion...

FaGeddaBoudit

FaGeddaBoudit

Awards
Some interesting reading there, thanks Sonic.

Regarding inclusion in the hypothetical 12 weeker post cycle therapy, I think I'd give Ralox a miss after reading those TBH. However, it's a strong option for me for ending more heavy-duty & longer post cycle therapy's for longer cycles (20+ weeks) if I decide to go down that path.

Ralox is now definately an option for gyno for me tho, should it ever strike.

Regarding the "research" SERM's v's Pharma, then yes it's difficult to discuss without breaking board rules, but yes, Pharma Tor is very expensive IME (hopefully the Indian Pharma's can change that) so I can see the attraction of "research" versions, especially in the U.S etc, & they are reasonably cheap (& I assume legal to posess there). If I could get Pharma Tor at a good price, I would definately try it: I can't, because there aren't any generics yet :sad:

Others may disagree, but my problem with "research" companies is that issues relating to UG steroid labs also apply to them. Pharma products contain what it says on the label: IMO you can't guarantee the same for either UG products or "research" products, & I'm not just talking about accurate doses either, so it's not something I'm keen on personally; again tho, I'm in the UK, so I have no need of them. Besides, as you know mate I don't buy into the "Nolva=Super Toxic" arguement, so I'll give Toremifene a miss for now.