Planning Pct For hemaguno

P

PimpinLow98

Awards
Im going to do a cycle of hemaguno and was wondering what i should take for my post cycle therapy. What i was going to do was while im on hemaguno is just perfect cycle, and for my pct novedex xt arom-x and perfect cycle. Could some one please advise me the best thing to take for my pct. I would apprecite the info.

Thanks,
Robert

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Im going to do a cycle of hemaguno and was wondering what i should take for my post cycle therapy. What i was going to do was while im on hemaguno is just perfect cycle, and for my post cycle therapy novedex xt arom-x and perfect cycle. Could some one please advise me the best thing to take for my post cycle therapy. I would apprecite the info.

Thanks,
Robert
Do you plan on running a SERM?

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Don't play games with your endocrine system. ATD or an AI wont cut it. You need either Nolva/Clomid/Torm/Ralox.

P

PimpinLow98

Awards
Dont you need a prescribition for those.

P

PimpinLow98

Awards
im going to do low dosage of hemaguno do you think it would empact my ecdonie alot and also do you think it is ok to take perfect cycle while im on hemaguno. I have heard hemaguno isnt that bad on your lipids so should i just run perfect cycle on my pct.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
im going to do low dosage of hemaguno do you think it would empact my ecdonie alot and also do you think it is ok to take perfect cycle while im on hemaguno. I have heard hemaguno isnt that bad on your lipids so should i just run perfect cycle on my post cycle therapy.
I wouldnt take any chances. Although Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno/Methyl-E arent that suppressive, they still ARE suppressive. An AI IMO is not good after something so dry because Estrogen will already be so low. I would run your perfect cycle for your liver and get a SERM.

P

PimpinLow98

Awards
Out of those 4 serms which one do you reccomend and do you reccomend any sites.

Thanks for helping me out,
Robert

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
can't post sources here bro. just use google! i used nolva/clomid combo for my first post cycle on a 3 week superdrol and bounced back in no time. i used toremefine on my second 3 week superdrol cycle and didn't feel like i came back quite as fast. i say nolva but others have had great results with tor. just my 2 cents