Do I need PCT?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing 250mg injections of test cyp every 2 weeks for the past 3.5 months. Total of 7 injections and now i'm stopping. Blood work will be in soon to check test levels. Being that it is a low dose would it still be wise for me to do some sort of mild post cycle therapy or will it all depend on where my test levels are at? thanks

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing 250mg injections of test cyp every 2 weeks for the past 3.5 months. Total of 7 injections and now i'm stopping. Blood work will be in soon to check test levels. Being that it is a low dose would it still be wise for me to do some sort of mild post cycle therapy or will it all depend on where my test levels are at? thanks
Yes, because I guarantee that you are shut down meaning your body has stopped making its on Testosterone due to the outside source, so yes run a SERM (Nolva/Clomid or Torimefine).

FaGeddaBoudit

FaGeddaBoudit

Awards
Ditto to advice already given.

OT, but why did you choose to run such a low dose of Test?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Yes, because I guarantee that you are shut down meaning your body has stopped making its on Testosterone due to the outside source, so yes run a SERM (Nolva/Clomid or Torimefine).
The dr hasn't advised any type of nolva/clomid but I really don't like my dr. cause I don't think he's too bright. My test levels were around 350ish. The goal was to get my levels around 600-700. I was suppost to continue injections for 3 more months. Total of 6 months. I thought that was a bit ridiculous so I made a appointment and came in and told him I feel like my levels are what they should be again and I want to stop. He told me that he's glad I came in cause we don't want levels to shoot up over 1000 for too long. I'm like we'll you told me to come back and see you in 6 months. Again.. don't like this guy.

I'm probably going to be getting the blood work done next week and probably another 1-2 weeks for results.

From what I understood this low dose can help my body naturally produce more on it's own and wouldn't require any post cycle therapy. I have a non hormonal precautionary stack lined up of methoxyisoflavone, quercetin, tribulus, avena. I guess time will tell.

As far as how I feel goes besides getting pissed off a little quicker lately I have had no side effects besides acne, and blood pressure rises.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
The dr hasn't advised any type of nolva/clomid but I really don't like my dr. cause I don't think he's too bright. My test levels were around 350ish. The goal was to get my levels around 600-700. I was suppost to continue injections for 3 more months. Total of 6 months. I thought that was a bit ridiculous so I made a appointment and came in and told him I feel like my levels are what they should be again and I want to stop. He told me that he's glad I came in cause we don't want levels to shoot up over 1000 for too long. I'm like we'll you told me to come back and see you in 6 months. Again.. don't like this guy.

I'm probably going to be getting the blood work done next week and probably another 1-2 weeks for results.

From what I understood this low dose can help my body naturally produce more on it's own and wouldn't require any post cycle therapy. I have a non hormonal precautionary stack lined up of methoxyisoflavone, quercetin, tribulus, avena. I guess time will tell.

As far as how I feel goes besides getting pissed off a little quicker lately I have had no side effects besides acne, and blood pressure rises.
Any outside testosterone source (no matter the dosage) will shut down your natural testosterone production. Doctors will rarely ever give you anything to recover your natural testosterone.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Any outside testosterone source (no matter the dosage) will shut down your natural testosterone production. Doctors will rarely ever give you anything to recover your natural testosterone.
well.. that's good to know. What signs would you look for cause right now nothing has really changed from when I started besides higher libido/energy. Sexually speaking nothing has changed there. Everything functions the same it did before the injections. No more or no less.

when would be the best time to do PCT. my last injection was a week ago?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
well.. that's good to know. What signs would you look for cause right now nothing has really changed from when I started besides higher libido/energy. Sexually speaking nothing has changed there. Everything functions the same it did before the injections. No more or no less.

when would be the best time to do post cycle therapy. my last injection was a week ago?
I would say to go and see an Endocronologist first.