M1T post cycle

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
I have tried to use the search on this site and it sucks.unless i am retarded.:think: i type in M1T and it comes up with no match found..

So i will ask some questions now .i am going to run a week cycle of M1T

Week 1 =10mg milk thisle,Taurine
week 2=20mg milk thisle,Taurine
week 3=30mg milk thisle,Taurine
week 4=30mg milk thisle,Taurine

Week 4-8 will be post cycle ,
now i want to use 4ad threw weeks 1-4,

and nolvadex or clomid or both .. THen problem is getting the post cycle stuff i have done some search on line and every thing i found is over $100.00 or more is this a normal price for this stuff .I do live in canada so if you guy's no of anything elese i could use in it's place .that is cheaper . If not could you please email me with the site's you guy get your 4-ad and post cycle stuff from thanks in advance.

So it seems you guy's can not e-mail me ethier any suggestions around this
with out posting my e-mail address in a post
Crazy legs

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try searching M1T by entering it into the search box like this: M1T*
You can't search things that are under 4 letters long.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we cant tell you where to get any hormonal products or post cycle therapy drugs. they are out there however, keep running searches for research chemical companies. some of them have a very specific lineup of research chemicals, if ya know what i mean.

also, m1t post cycle therapy needs to be 6 weeks long. the substance is 99% suppressive up to two weeks after cessation of use. the blood tests are somehwere on this board, check them out.

6 weeks of pct. not 4

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Have you run M1T before? If you have did you ever go up to 30mg's a day. I have I hated it. It works thats for sure best for mass that I have ever used however for me it is a real bear at anything above 15mg a day.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 4 weeks and stil felt like **** so I stretched it to a 6 week P.C.T. Make sure you have prolactin estrogen, BP, Lipid,liver,and Cholesterol control for sure. I have bloodwork to prove how harsh it is in a 4 week cycle of 5/10/15/20. If I did it again Id run 3 weeks of it @ 10/15/20. Its great for Mass but I felt the 4th week hurt me more than helped. JMHO. Good Luck and be safe

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 0
CEDeoudes59 Weight Loss 1
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 6