how to take nolva?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
whats the best way to cover up the taste of nolva that you guys have found? put it in your protein shake? just shot it and chase with some orange juice? mix with gatorade? i havent really found a good method yet that doesnt just taste NASTY! how do you guys take it?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Put it in a 00 capsule and swallow it quick.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Dilute in a small amount of water and shoot it. Wash down with something else is optional.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoot it with water seems to be the best way. SERMs are an acquired taste.

Protein shakes tend to mask the taste very well.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Put it in a 00 capsule and swallow it quick.
do you just use a dropper to put it in the capsule? this sounds like the best way if it wouldnt be too hard to cap them up. seems like caping a liquid would just end up making me really piss if i f'ed it up!

shoot it with water seems to be the best way. SERMs are an acquired taste.

Protein shakes tend to mask the taste very well.
haha an aquired taste huh? good to know.

thanks for the help everyone, ill give all these ideas a try and just see what i like best. any more ideas are still welcome!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The nolva I have came with a dropper. A 00 capsul holds 1ml. if you fill it completely.

Only problem with this is you have to take them immediatly. You cant fill up couple of days worth or they will melt.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
The nolva I have came with a dropper. A 00 capsul holds 1ml. if you fill it completely.

Only problem with this is you have to take them immediatly. You cant fill up couple of days worth or they will melt.
interesting....how immediatly? ha like will they be melting in my mouth if i dont pop them in like 15 seconds?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No, not that quick. Within a few minutes anyway. I let some sit out as an experiment. After about 3-4 hours, the capsules became very flimsy.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
No, not that quick. Within a few minutes anyway. I let some sit out as an experiment. After about 3-4 hours, the capsules became very flimsy.
alright, sounds good man. thanks for the help. i will definetly be tryin to cap it....btw kind of off topic, but your supposed to take nolva w/ a small meal and not on an empty stomach correct?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it matters, but I usually eat a little something afterwards.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I don't think it matters, but I usually eat a little something afterwards.
dont mean to thread-jack, but....

from what i have read, the half life of tamox is 5-7 days.
so that means you would take the entire dose at once because you dont need to worry about keeping blood levels constant, correct?

just coming off of superdrol and want to make sure i'm dosing correct before i take the first few squirts (4 weeks, 60-40-20-20)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If I understand you correct, yes. You take the whole daily dose at once. In your case, 60mg each day for the first week, 40 per day for the 2nd, and so on...

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
If I understand you correct, yes. You take the whole daily dose at once. In your case, 60mg each day for the first week, 40 per day for the 2nd, and so on...
thank you for the response.. i will take the 3mL at the same time instead of splitting it up