My PCT

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This is my pct i'm thinking of after a 14 weeker that has included masteron prop, Tren ace and andropen 275. The test was stopped after 8 weeks and the Masteron was thrown in for the last 8 weeks, no sex drive issues with just the Masteron+Tren probably because the Masteron acts liek proviron, i dropped the test as i wanted to see if it'd mae a difference not having to deal with any aromatization and i'm liking it.

Sooooooooooooo this is what i'm thinking:

Weeks 1-12 12 caps Bulk PowerFull
Weeks 1-12 4 caps Anabolic Pump
Weeks 1-12 6-2 caps Lean Extreme, tapered down
Weeks 1-6 60mg-20m Nolvadex, tapered down
Weeks 1-6 .5mg Cabergoline m/t
Weeks 1-8 5 caps X-factor

The usual staples will be included as well, protein blend, whey isolate, animal pak, bcaa's. My goal with any pct is to recover AND progress, most people will lay down some serious cash on a cycle and skimp on pct, which is just plain dumb. So i'm hoping to maintain mass and continue cutting till i get down to 4% bf. I'm notsayng this pct will enable me to get down their but i'm hoping it will help.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-6 .5mg Cabergoline m/t

what does this do? also, how are you taking in your bcaa's? are the bcaa's in the protein shakes not enough? did you cap the bulk powerfull yourself? if so, how many mg are in each cap?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
the cabergoline is to squash prolactin, this will help my HPTA recover faster. The PowerFull will be in bulk from nutraplanet and it'll be 700mg/cap. I LOVEEEEEEE PowerFull, sleep, gh release test boost,mood lift, what more could you want? And of course Anabolic Pump is a god send.

The X-factor is in there as an anti-catabolic and for fatloss/muscle gain, i'm excited to try it. The BCAA's i use 20g's and sip on them before and during my workout to keep my muscles fed i do this with lifting and cardio. I'd never go without them anymore, i recover better, build muscle faster, have more endurance, better pumps. I suggest Excell by Anabolic Innovations, i ran out last minute and grabbed some MRM bcaa's from my local store and it didn't have Citrulline Malate in it and needless to say the Excell is WAYYYYYYYYYY better, tastes better too.