PCT Review Please

PlateStacker

Awards
I've been doing alot of reading on here and BB doing my research and planning my first cycle post cycle therapy. I plan on starting a 6 week cycle with the first 2 weeks being pre cycle therapy then 4 wks of either PP or Mega-trn. Leaning towards the trn due to fact I'm trying to cut and have read that Trn is better for cutting than PP. I wanted to run my cycle by the Pros and ask for advice on it. Cycle will look like this.
Pre-Cycle Therapy
wks 1-2 AI cycle support 2x daily/ Animal pak multi/ usual sup. of creatine/glutamine/protein 200-250 g
Actual Cycle-
Wk 3- 2mg trn plus above supps.
wk 4-5 4mg trn plus above supps.
wk 6- 6mg trn if sides aren't too bad otherwise 4mg plus above supps.
post cycle therapy-
Wk 7- AI cycle support & toremifene (not sure on Tor dosage yet)
Wk 8-10 AI Cycle Support/ AX PCT & Retain @ 3x daily
Wasn't sure if I should get some Nolva also or not. I've read Torm is the best but I've also read it acts differently than nolva so if it is a good idea to have on hand then I will do so. I haven't got my profile done yet but I'm 5'9 190 not sure on BF% but would say 18%. Been bulking for the last couple months. Also have DHEA but not sure if I need to take that along with the PCT and Retain?How does this look? Am I missing anything? Thanks for your input.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Mega-Trn sucks IMO. Not only did I not gain crap from it, but I had no libido during cycle and Im still suffering 8 months later. I would stick something like Epistane or Havoc. There are a lot of logs on them. Progestins (methoxy TRN) suck. Do a search on the parent compound Trenbolone.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good but run the Torem days 1-4@120mg,5-7@90mg,wk2@60mg,wk3-4@30mg and you should be good.Also it is NEVER a bad idea to have another SERM on hand in case of an emergency.Good luck!

PlateStacker

Awards
Hyde, I've read good and bad about gains with TRN. I think I'm going to see what it does for me. I have a variety to choose from but the one Superdrol is more than I want right now, and the other Methoxy-TST I'm unsure of. I've been having a hard time finding good/bad info on it. I see it stacked alot with others, but not much solo. PP works but I'm trying to avoid bloating which I've read is pretty common. Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this please. Thank you.
MMOWRY, Thanks for the info on the Torem. I've noticed that is a pretty standard doseage. I wasn't sure if it needed to be used more than a wk though. I will follow your guidlines with that. Everything else looks good though? What about the DHEA? Should I take that also or should I be good? Also, just for future reference, would this PCT be good enough for an SD cycle if/when I decide to take it? Thanks again for the help and info.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DHEA @100mg/day is a good addition and this pct will cover any cycle you run.

PlateStacker

Awards
Thanks again Mmowry for your help. Can't wait to see how it turns out.