New Superdrol PCT

  1. New Superdrol PCT


    Finishing up my third week of superdrol 10/0/20/20. Unfortunately, my grandfather passed away after the first week and didn't lift or have any supps for that week.

    Just coming off shoulder surgery in December 06' so couldn't lift as hard and or all exercises that I had wanted. I started cycle at 6'1, 13%bf, weight 178.

    Daily Supps:
    Milk thistle: 1000mg
    Cod liver oil: 2 caps
    Flax seed oil: 2 caps
    Multiv. 2 caps
    Pro liver: 6 caps

    Current stats with 4 days left in cycle: 11% bf, weight 188.

    Wanted any advice on my post cycle therapy which includes:

    Nolva: (mg) 40/30/20
    Rebound XT: (mg) 75/75/75
    Dhea: (mg) 200/200/200
    CEE: (g) 5gs a day for 3 week
    RYR: 1 cap/day for 3 weeks
    Hawthron Berry: 3 caps/day for 3 weeks
    Cycle Support
    Bcaa

    Have been seeing less of Rebound xt used in post cycle therapy logs lately any reasons?
    How are my nolva doses?
    Should I use a suicide inhibitor for aromatase? (6-oxo)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DecaDone View Post
    Finishing up my third week of superdrol 10/0/20/20. Unfortunately, my grandfather passed away after the first week and didn't lift or have any supps for that week.

    Just coming off shoulder surgery in December 06' so couldn't lift as hard and or all exercises that I had wanted. I started cycle at 6'1, 13%bf, weight 178.

    Daily Supps:
    Milk thistle: 1000mg
    Cod liver oil: 2 caps
    Flax seed oil: 2 caps
    Multiv. 2 caps
    Pro liver: 6 caps

    Current stats with 4 days left in cycle: 11% bf, weight 188.

    Wanted any advice on my post cycle therapy which includes:

    Nolva: (mg) 40/30/20
    Rebound XT: (mg) 75/75/75
    Dhea: (mg) 200/200/200
    CEE: (g) 5gs a day for 3 week
    RYR: 1 cap/day for 3 weeks
    Hawthron Berry: 3 caps/day for 3 weeks
    Cycle Support
    Bcaa

    Have been seeing less of Rebound xt used in post cycle therapy logs lately any reasons?
    How are my nolva doses?
    Should I use a suicide inhibitor for aromatase? (6-oxo)
    1. Nolva is good, except for it should be 4 weeks. 40/30/20/10 - ending at 10 to avoid a SERM rebound.

    2. Rebound XT you should run @ 50mg the highest dose. 75 your libido will be low, and joint pain might set in. 50 is all you need IMO.

    3. Throw in some Fenugreek. It's cheap and effective for post cycle therapy. Run it # caps like "2/3/4/5"

    4. Not sure about the DHEA, maybe someone can chime in.

  3. My condolences on the passing of your grandfather.

    Like RR said extend the pct out 1 more wk @20mg just for safety is a good idea.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    My condolences on the passing of your grandfather.

    Like RR said extend the post cycle therapy out 1 more wk @20mg just for safety is a good idea.
    Thanks, so run nolva at 40/30/20/20? What about Dhea doses? I also forgot I added SAMe to my post cycle therapy (good idea)?

  5. so now you're going to do the entire 4 weeks...damn dude, i'm confused.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    so now you're going to do the entire 4 weeks...damn dude, i'm confused.
    Na, 3 weeks of superdrol in a four week span. Second week I didn't take anything or could'nt lift. Finishin up 3rd week and startin post cycle therapy on thurs. When we talked I was going to stop week 2 due to my shoulder; talked to my doctor about lifting he said use "common sense" , which for stuff like this i rarely use, so continued my third and final week of superdrol. Just wanted to get my nolva doses right.

  7. Makes sense...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol PCT question
    By thebear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 12:41 AM
  2. 6oxo + ? for superdrol pct
    By rlega4az in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 07:56 AM
  3. Quick question on Superdrol PCT
    By Undeadpaladin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 01:48 AM
  4. rethinking superdrol pct
    By eRICH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 12:33 PM
  5. SuperDrol PCT
    By Lord Infamous in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 10:49 AM
Log in
Log in