Epistane/Hotrox PCT advice needed

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
Yes, this is my first post and I didn't find this forum until after I bought my prohormones, but I've spent a good 10 hours skimming through most of the forum and need to be forthright and state clearly that I did not realize how essential PCT is until after my purchase. As a result, the only PCT items I currently have are inadequate and listed below. (I purchased the Anabilc Xtreme PCT boxed set. That was it.) :whiner: I'm posting because I'd like to know straight up what else I need after a cycle/stack that is built on Epistane, Hotrox Extreme - will I need Research Chemicals? And should I stack ProMagnon25 with it, or save it like I intend to?

I know that Biotests products are dissed here and that some people question the contents of Epistane, but it's what I have.

Right now I'm intending to use the following for one month:
3x 10 mg Epistane
2x 500mg Hotrox Extreme (which includes etiocholane, forskolin, yohimbine, caffeine and I don't know what else)
I also have Promagnon 25 but think I will hold off on that and use it as part of my next cycle/stack.

I need to know what to add to my PCT cycle -- (clomid and aromasin?)
PCT items on hand right now:
Anabolic Xtreme PCT
Anabolic Xtreme Retain
Biotest Alpha Male (Tribulus, Eurycoma, Forskolin)
and I also have - but don't intend to use - Anabolic Xtremes Rampage (came in their PCT boxed set)

I will also use the following during both my 1 month cycle and during my PCT, too, in order to protect my liver and keep my BP/Cholesterol within normal limits....
9 grams of fish oil
2 grams of plant sterols
600mg NAC
400mg L-Carnitine
200mg ALA
500mg Milk Thistle Concentrate (2g equivalent of Silymarin?)

Thanks in advance for any Comments/Ideas/Suggestions/constructive criticism that you might offer... I won't start the cycle until I have my PCT gear on hand.
-Pseudo-

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have everything you need except the serm -tamox,clom or torem.

Torem is the best choice but its a little more expensive but recovery time is amazingly fast as opposed to the other 2.

Also no sense in stacking especially since its your first cycle.Youll be pleased at the results you get from Epistane.Good luck!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is good stuff and from all the user feedback pretty mild on the sides. You're a serm away from having what you need (supply wise). Only you know whether your diet and training are right.

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
Embarrassing Fish Oil Intolerance

I've been ramping up my fish oil doses ahead of my Epistane cycle and I just can't handle more than 2.2 grams of fish oil OR flax seed oil. What can I use in place of oils, in order to keep my cholesterol and BP under control?
-----------------------------------------------------

BTW, yes I get gas and stomach cramps, but that's not the issue. This is kind of funny, now that I'm not experiencing it anymore. Taking more than 2.2 grams of Fish and/or Flax seed oil gives me what I call "involuntary ass dribble". :wtf:

It's similar to the side effects reported by people who take Olestra at The Problems With Olestra ~ Center for Science in the Public Interest...
-----------------------------------------------------

"Olestra sometimes causes underwear staining associated with "anal leakage."

Olestra sometimes causes underwear staining. That phenomenon may be caused most commonly by greasy, hard-to-wipe-off fecal matter, but occasionally also from anal leakage (leakage of liquid olestra through the anal sphincter).

Procter & Gamble conducted a study that examined the effects of different formulations of olestra. The study used a dose of 34 gm/day, but, unfortunately, it lasted only five days, so it must be considered very preliminary. However, even that study showed that anal leakage occurred at a slightly higher rate in the test groups consuming the types of olestras than in the control group (which, inexplicably, included 2 cases of anal leakage). In addition, anal leakage was reported by one subject in the high-dose group (32 gm/day) of the eight-week dose-response study. Given the small size of the study groups (an average of 20 subjects/group) in the two eight-week studies, this single occurrence adds further evidence that Procter & Gamble has not yet resolved the anal leakage problem in heavy consumers of olestra.

Although underwear staining and anal leakage do not endanger consumers' physical health, those phenomena could cause psychological problems, including feelings of embarrassment and insecurity. Children and teenagers, especially, are likely to be disturbed about having dirty underwear, fearing embarrassment in front of friends and family. Snacking should be a pleasure undiluted with problems like dirty underwear.

Another condition associated with olestra consumption, "oil in toilet," occurred frequently in Procter & Gamble's two eight-week clinical studies. It could be disconcerting and might spur some people to see their doctor."

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
there is no reason to "ramp" up your fish oils....and do you mean you cant "handle" more than 2.2 grams of fish oil? in my opinion you dont need 9g per day either.....i usually take 3g. one 1000mg pill 3 times a day with food.

for your support supps (blood pressure, liver, etc) i would buy cycle support. its an all in one product that has everything you need during a cycle. its made by anabolic innovations, there are many sponsers here that sell it, or you can buy directly from anabolic innovations site.

dont stack pro-magnon with your epistane either. thats not a good idea at all.

good luck with your cycle, and as the other said, get a SERM. with epistane you should only need nolva, it wont shut you down too bad from what I hear. no need to spend the extra money on torem.

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
I was told to ramp up my doses of fish oils to see if I could tolerate them, and I'm glad I followed that advice because it allowed me to quickly determine exactly how much I could take with no side effects. What I meant by not being able to handle high doses of fish oil: more than 2.2 g of fish oil or flax seed oil in 24 hours gives me the ass leaks, as in instantly ruined underwear with no warning, and if I were to use more than 2.2 g I would have to stock up on boxes of Depends.

I've already ordered Torem, but thanks for the advice r/e using Nolva instead and not stacking ProMagnon with Epistane. I'm not going to stack them, but I'm interested in finding out why you said this.